• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my dads 64 sport fury

74360DUSTER

Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
My dad has owned this car since 1978. Was a 318 car then took it out and put a 360 with a purple shaft cam and hedders, has a 65 plymouth 8 3/4 rear axle with 3.23 gears. Just pulled the 360 out and we are in the process of installing a aluminum headed pump gas 440 that run 10.91 in my brothers 73 duster with 3.91 gears. The trans has been converted from the trunion joint to a standard slip yoke style. Dad is getting some 2in primary, 3 1/2 in collector hedders with 3 in mandrel bent exhaust for it.
This car body and interior is 1964 original, has never been touched. has black b bucket seats, console with tach in the console. Dad brought me and my twin sister home from the hospital when we were born in aug. 1981. He sold his 71 plum crazy 340 4spd demon because mom was prego with us and didn't like the 4spd. it is still sitting in the field at my grandmas..
he has spent the last 15yrs working on me and my brothers cars. and it is time to get his to where it should have been. So here is alittle car **** of what my dad has, and unfortunately he will not sell it to me. At least I can say the wheels are mine

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 471
Cool story 74360DUSTER! Get that thing going for your Dad! :headbang:

Cool story 74360DUSTER! Get that thing going for your Dad! :headbang:

thanks. by the way. I think I am going to hang on to the duster and try to trade it for a similar street car. Your demon looks awesome but i don't really need 2 drag cars. Thanks for the offer and good luck with the sale.

the demon is ok. but i don't really need another drag car. we already have 2 drag cars. my brother has 2 demons already. 1 drag and 1 for the street. i have the duster,my dart, coronet, and my first vehicle which is a pretty sharp short bed 81 ram with a 833 4spd.

Wish i could find a couple nice fenders for 600.. Awesome car, need to get to work on mine, would look just like it if i ever would put it back together..haha

You have a huge problem to many race cars. I think i can help you out with this one.Send them to me.

well slight problem, havent been able to work on dads car lately, he decided to buy my mother this car here:

Attachments

• duster2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 304
  • download.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 304
  • front seat.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 292
Cool story and a beautiful car.. i like your moms car to, nice color combo!

those are actually a 15x10 in wide rear wheel under the 64 sport fury with no spring relocation or anything. and no rubbage issues.

Auto Transport Service
Back