• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My intro

High Pockets

Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
Greetings from the state of New Hampshire, USA. We picked up our '69 GTX about 5 years ago. It is numbers matching with engine, transmission, and rear-end rebuild completed over the first few years. Also completed the usual upgrades to get more HP and a safer ride at the same time. Last couple of years the car has been very reliable and fun to drive with much of the credit going to our mechanic. We are working through some issues with the interior now and that is how I stumbled onto this forum.
Great to see all the pics of classic Mopars and many interesting articles. I will definitely check in from time to time and reach out when we need help.

Hey & welcome to FBBO from western NY! Sounds like that GTX is in caring hands! We thrive on pictures around here! Be sure to post some when you get a chance!

welcome3.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Your GTX looks nice in your avatar. Doesn't look as nice in an actual photo, huh? :poke:

Prove me wrong. :lol:

Welcome from Missouri!!
Useless Without Pics.jpg

Greetings from the state of New Hampshire, USA. We picked up our '69 GTX about 5 years ago. It is numbers matching with engine, transmission, and rear-end rebuild completed over the first few years. Also completed the usual upgrades to get more HP and a safer ride at the same time. Last couple of years the car has been very reliable and fun to drive with much of the credit going to our mechanic. We are working through some issues with the interior now and that is how I stumbled onto this forum.
Great to see all the pics of classic Mopars and many interesting articles. I will definitely check in from time to time and reach out when we need help.
Welcome.
:xscuseless:

Auto Transport Service
Back