• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Introduction

Greetings from northern MI.

That is quite the backyard project. Good luck with such a big undertaking on you own
Luckily a lot of my friends have offered to help if I need it! They certainly come in handy with the heavy lifting. I've worked at an auto parts store for a few years so I know a lot of old mechanics who are willing to answer my questions. So luckily I don't have to do it entirely on my own but I'm certainly trying to do as much as I can without assistance. Ask for too much help and people are going to start charging me lol!

Luckily a lot of my friends have offered to help if I need it! They certainly come in handy with the heavy lifting. I've worked at an auto parts store for a few years so I know a lot of old mechanics who are willing to answer my questions. So luckily I don't have to do it entirely on my own but I'm certainly trying to do as much as I can without assistance. Ask for too much help and people are going to start charging me.
There you go. Cultivate friendships with the knowledge base for help and pay them back in kind.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
good luck with the gen 3 Charger

Auto Transport Service
Back