• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My "Let's make a Deal" Garage!

69a100

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Pick the correct door and you might win a kitchen sink! YES, it has one of those too!
P1010679.JPG

With some creative parking in each stall, I could fit 5 cars in there!!! 39'X26"
3 little Mopars all in a row!

P1010680.JPG

Here's the kitchen sink!! How cool is that even that? Even though the drains not hooked up or the water on!
P1010648.JPG

P1010681.JPG

This garage is built better than a brick shithouse and the house itself, with no expense's spared!!
OH, and it also has a 14'X29' 1 car attatched, I just call it a ground floor basement as it'd be hard to get a car in there!! I can't believe the amount of leaves on the trees for being the 5th of Nov.

P1010673.JPG

These are my black neighbors, all they seem to do is lie around, eat & ****! I'm happy here!

P1010675.JPG

Very nice! I would be very happy with a garage like that. Mine is supposed to be 3-car but it's really more like a 2 1/2-car!

Nice place , looks well built.:thumbsup:

looks great Jon and hope you have a great holiday. :thumbsup: Glad your happy.

Mississippi? Alabama?

How the hell do you get a car in this one?

View attachment 1211690

Neither state, but you're not far off. It'd be pretty hard as the door is only 8 X 6, the ramp for the porch is in the way, there's no real apron to drive on either. The washer & dryer are in there next to the H2O heater, and there's that shelving unit on the wall there next to them. Maybe a little Honda could/would fit with not much else in there, but that's about it. It does make for a great little shop for the lawn tractor though. It's more of a basement/utility room than it is a garage. How many can say they have a ground level basement with a O-head door? I do wish that it was below ground as I'm now in Tormado alley. Mis-spelled on purpose!

You did great, who wouldn't want that setup!!!

You did great, who wouldn't want that setup!!!

I had been watching this house for the past year on zillow, it's failed 4 potential buyers because they couldn't get financing until I came along already pre-approved on a loan and it was just a easy shoe-in. I'm overly surprised by the quality of it as well!
There is one thing I can't figure out though? The ground slopes to the right of the garage, you can see that in the apron on the right has a steeper incline than the other 2 doors. Now with the side shot, I have to wonder? Does the right side stall have almost 2 feet of concrete under it compared to the rest of the garage, or did they lay a bunch of cinder blocks to help fill the void?? The bottom of the side door is at floor level. If so, there's a lot of concrete in that floor, that I don't think it will ever crack!
P1010678.JPG

P1010682.JPG

It looks like they just didn't bring the area covered with blacktop up to the same grade as the shop on that one end. Why? Who knows, looks like an awesome place. I'm glad you found something permanent and suitable to you. Enjoy

There is usually a poured footing at the garage door to keep the ground from moving up and down. It's filled with rock to bring it up level with the rest of the garage. As stated they didn't bring the driveway up, no harm no foul.

Trust me, you can never have enough garage space. My garage is 34x60 and I can stuff 11 cars in it. When I built it in 2006 I had 8 cars,now I have 23. The more room you have the more Mopars you will buy. It's a real sickness!

Auto Transport Service
Back