• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Project...73 Satellite

monkele

Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello again from Germany...

One week ago I bought a 73 Satellite Sebring 318cui in Florida...and now I have to wait 8 long weeks, that the car arrive at my homebase....

I always want to restore the Satellite and change the colour in- and outside :icon_fU:
I think about Tungstengrey for the exterior with a black interior....or Black outside and Red interior inside like my Charger.

The new Wheel size in front is 18x8 and rear 19x9,5... :angel9:

And Sorry for my bad English...it´s a long time ago when I go to school. :toothy3:

Best regards

Michael

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 910
  • Wheel.JPG
    Wheel.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 905
  • Picture 007-forum.jpg
    Picture 007-forum.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,027
And now the Satellite is on his way to the harbour in Miami....and further 5 weeks of waiting that he arrived at home.... :icon_eyes:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 800
Desaster!!!!

Take a look, what the truck driver had done to my car, while he unload the car in Miami harbour. :eek: :angry1: :angryfire:

I am so sad.....and all what he said was...."no problem, I will pay the fender".

But...it looks like more than a new fender.....and who pay the bodywork and the paintjob????

I dont know, what I have to do now....In Germany it´s easy...you take a attorney and a consultant...and after 2 weeks you get your money to repair the damage and get your extra money for rental car...ect....

Please guys...dont understand me wrong...I dont want to earn money... but I want the money to repair everything, what happend to the car through the accident.

Have somebody an idea????

Best regards

Michael

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 727
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 755
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 732
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 749
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 750
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 724
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 738
73 sat.

he better be insured.

son of a gun!!!! he better be insured!!!! dude sorry about that.. that car was straight!

I hope you get it to a good body shop so that you can get that puppy over to Germany soon. If I was in florida, I would help, but Kansas is about 3000 miles too far.

Phone the company/ truck drivers boss - make sure hes up to date of the situation and get his assurance that they will pay for complete repairs ...the company has to have insurance

Sorry to hear about that- hope everythingh works out for you-

Thank you guys for answering and help... It was the boss, who damaged my car.... :angryfire:

I want to repair it in Germany. This is why I bought yesterday an original used fender and not a new fender from "China".

Bodywork and paintjob is my daily business.... www.mm-classic.com

Can I get the money from the insurance and repair it for myself with my team or must I repair it in Florida ????

Best regards

Michael

son of a gun!!!! he better be insured!!!! dude sorry about that.. that car was straight!

I hope you get it to a good body shop so that you can get that puppy over to Germany soon. If I was in florida, I would help, but Kansas is about 3000 miles too far.

Okay...thank you... :jerk: but you are right....a little bit too far :VB toast:
Michael

DAM, that pissed me off??.. very nice car. u got me all teary eyed.. wish you luck..

he better be insured.

You better start looking for the wheel arch trim now because they are not that easy to find and expensive when you do! That's the worst thing he did to you. I was admiring the trim in the first photos - sorry for the damage.

I'm sure you'll get the money, but the parts? Folks here have already offered help locating them!
What a great place and people! I love this forum! Good luck to you, Monkele!

Thank´s again guys.....

and now I had so much luck.

The second Satellite, which I bought from a member in this forum, stand at the 2nd floor on the truck.

First, when the truck driver load the Satellite in Texas, he stand exactly on the place from the BMW.... :icon_fU:

He changed the place on his way to Miami...good for me. :icon_biggrin:

Best regards

Michael

Attachments

• 105_0825.jpg
    105_0825.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 598
  • Unfall Satellite.jpg
    Unfall Satellite.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 573
oh wow!!!! talk about a close one!!! dude... I hope you get one to Germany without anymore issues! :D

Thats a nice looking one you have coming your way... I sure hope it gets there in the same shape its in now! You sure are having your turn at bad luck... and close calls! Good luck to ya man, Let us know when its safely tucked away in your garage.

Auto Transport Service
Back