• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Project...73 Satellite

Hello,
now I am back....and the restoration from my Satellite starts.....the last 10 month I was not able to do anything because a big heart attack struck me down :-(
But now I am okay with 7 stents in my heart.....and I start my resto. :headbang:

9d9rvzqp.jpg

iq5qgwb6.jpg

hx8mzjal.jpg

zd7ekvqc.jpg

cer9wcbn.jpg

kw3gk3f5.jpg

wbb66uob.jpg

And here the link to my homepage.....

Sorry about your health issues and good to see youve over come them!!

Keep the pics coming!!

Richie

Thank´s Richie....

her are another 2 pics.... I changed the look from wood to Black :)

4mtwugvo.jpg

dnms9ysx.jpg

hey michael,
bin ma gespannt , wie er ausschaut dann. ich werde den thread mitverfolgen.
greetz Nils aus Plattling

ami2013sruwt.jpg

Hello all...

the new front ist 90% ready.....some details I have to finish....

pyw3rd2o.jpg
"]
pyw3rd2o.jpg
[/URL]

No....I am still working on it...I just work at my 360cui engine....and the transmission. Next month I put it back into the Satellite....I planned next Year April to bring it back on the road... :)

Too bad about what happened to the first car. Hope the second one made it to you without more incidents. Hope the truck company paid you for the fender and the work you had to do to repair it. The later photos show the car is looking great. I hope you are back in good health now. Working on these cars are good therapy for any ailment.

The interior on the right side and the electric is now finished...HiFi always built in....like modern meets antique :)

7hrck93w.jpg

7mbe34rq.jpg

rp4jklio.jpg

It seems that I am on the final lane..... :yes::headbang:

ivltwe3g.jpg

pfuuchuu.jpg

5odrdgew.jpg

eobfpheh.jpg

z8tzdb8n.jpg

I have to say that you German guys are right on it with your Mopars. A few years back I sold a 360 Dart Sport to Chris (German guy) who flew to the Uk and then rode the 800 miles back to Germany inc the ferry to France. He still keep in touch!
Really nice car you have there, keep the updates coming.

Auto Transport Service
Back