• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new project- B-Body-72 SSP

Back from paint. Been slowly putting back together. My new 17" wheels and tires fit just right.
Next the interior!
20141229_084716_resized.jpg20141229_084750-1.jpg

It came out great, come on spring!

Be careful with ACC 71-74 carpet.

I've had three of them that have too much material in the driver's right foot/left of hump area that causes a very noticeable sag.

I'd ask if they fixed the design before I bought that brand.

Looks great, beautiful Sat!

Hey thanks for the info on the interior panels. I asked the question in general and interior a couple days ago, about how the upper panels came and finally got my answer. I should have looked here first. Take care and Happy New Year! Howard

Thank you!
Yes, they are the Year One 17 inch Magnum 500's. 17x8 on front and 17x9 on rears.
Waiting on a floor plug kit then I can install the rest of the new interior. Pictures to come soon...I hope.

It's looking great...What brand and size tires did you end up using...thanks

The brand of tires are Riken Raptor's and they are 245/45/17 on front and 255/50/17 on back.

The car looks great and I love the color. The black accents really pull it together.

Very nice, I bet your lovin it!

Show us some pics of the interior.

Looks awesome! I was thinking of 17" rallyes for my 73. Thanks for the tire size info.

20150210_140537_resized.jpg
Got the Satty out today and went and voted on a local school bond proposal...a perfect excuse on a nice warm day to get it out. At the local church where I vote there was a good photo oportunity where I parked... I took a quick pic. That-s my kids school way of in the background...lol

Its been a while since my last post and not much action on the Satty lately. My dad passed away last week and I was very involved with all of that. Much more to do with all of his things.

3/4 vinyl roof is on, upper door panels are installed, new rear package tray cardboard, new dash cap installed and new window wiskers kit installed.
Will post more later.
Todd

"Its been a while since my last post and not much action on the Satty lately. My dad passed away last week and I was very involved with all of that. Much more to do with all of his things."

sorry for your loss.

View attachment 238254
Got the Satty out today and went and voted on a local school bond proposal...a perfect excuse on a nice warm day to get it out. At the local church where I vote there was a good photo oportunity where I parked... I took a quick pic. That-s my kids school way of in the background...lol

Its been a while since my last post and not much action on the Satty lately. My dad passed away last week and I was very involved with all of that. Much more to do with all of his things.

3/4 vinyl roof is on, upper door panels are installed, new rear package tray cardboard, new dash cap installed and new window wiskers kit installed.
Will post more later.
Todd

I TRULY am sorry for your loss my friend!

Sorry about your Dad, that's tough time as you know. Car looks great....look forward to more.

Auto Transport Service
Back