• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new toy

66Charger440magnum

Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score
Hi, i just bought a 1966 charger 440 4 barrel 727 and 3.23 sure grip, he's gold with black interior, plan is to painnt it Big Blue Pearl metal flake Harley-Davidson 2013 color with a set of torq trust D wheels 15x10 and 15x6 with a set of 325-50-15. $_20[1] (2).jpg

Nice car ! Hell I like the gold and a set of those wheels with the charcoal centers will POP !

Wonderful car!
Welcome to the Forum.
Tell us more about yourself please?

Thanks for becoming a member.
"super-bee_ski"

Thanks for the info Shawn
Great looking toy.

I have only seen a 325 fit on tubed cars. 295/50/15 is the largest that is fitting without modifications.

Shawn

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, let me tell you my story, In 1973 when i was 11 years old, my older brother Jocelyn who have 16 years old came with a 1966 charger 383 orange with red interior!!!!. That's where my love for theses cars begin, soon hd_m_2818[1].jpge bought another one, 1966 dark blue white interior 383 4 speed, electric Windows tinted glass (all) clock on the console power drum brakes and power steering and bumper guards front and rear, Jocelyn died in 1979 at age of 22 in a car accident, i promise to me that someday i will own a 66 or 67 charger, That day come in 11th of july of 2007 i bought a 1967 383 auto (see pic) (34 years after i saw the first my brother have) in 2009 my wife was hospitalized for a cancer they saved her, so in 2010 i sold my 67 to take care of her but in january 2013 she died, the cancer have came back, so last week i bought the 66, if someday i have enough money i will put the dream of any Mopar owner, a 426 HEMI, by the way i'm from Québec Canada and my name is Alain and i have 51 years old

Hi Alain,

Welcome to FBBO and nice looking Charger. That car actually looks familiar to me... any chance it was owned by a guy named Gary from the Ottawa area?

Hi Alain,

Welcome to FBBO and nice looking Charger. That car actually looks familiar to me... any chance it was owned by a guy named Gary from the Ottawa area?

Yes, i bought it from him, actually i give him some cash and i will pick it up in the middle of may and pay the balance, you know him? Gary is a nice guy, he knows his charger

I agree with Jim Bob on the rear tires. I'm running 295/50/15's on 15x10 Stockton cop wheels. They are tight but they fit.

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Did you have 325's on your blue car?

Hi Gpuller, what's the brand name of your rear tires?. Thanks, nice car you have what engine-trans in it?

Hi Gpuller, what's the brand name of your rear tires?. Thanks, nice car you have what engine-trans in it?

Thanks! Tires are Firestone Indy 500's. Wanted BFG's but they were on world wide back order with no scheduled production date for more. That was about 4 years ago, they are now back in stock.
Car looks way better in that pic than real life. ha ha ha
Was a 318 auto and now is a 440 auto.

Reed

Yes, i bought it from him, actually i give him some cash and i will pick it up in the middle of may and pay the balance, you know him? Gary is a nice guy, he knows his charger

Yes I do know Gary, He is a plumber and has done some work installing Medical Gas lines. I'm the inspector for the Medical Gas Installations so we have worked together through the years. I recognize the car from some pictures he has brought to site to show me. We've talked cars many times!

Congrats on the new purchase you're getting a great car!

Welcome to the site Alain!

Make that Charger what you want, and drive it with a smile on your face knowing your brother and wife are co-pilots! I am sure they are both cheering you on!

This is a great site with lots of knowledge and helpful people. We look forward to more pictures of your car.

welcome aboard. make the car your own and drive the hell out of it!!!

welcome to FBBO Alain have fun with that charger drive the wheels off of it

Many thanks to everyone of you, i think i just found a new family. I need the gauge to be repaired cause only the speedometer works, someone can help me with that? Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back