• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My next gen3 swap

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
It's not a b body, but I'm sure folks will appreciate it none the less.

uploadfromtaptalk1442269115921.jpg

I learned to drive on a 68 dart slant 6, 3 on the tree. 2 door sedan. It was green though. It was the first car i ever "legally" drove on a public road.
What are the plans with this one?

Ultimate street car build. 6.4 crate and a 6 speed probably. Or forged 5.7 single turbo with a 727

5.7 turbo, 727, gear vendors, 8 3/4......done!

Looking at the 727's out there. Looks like it's cheaper and stronger to build a th400.

Bite me!!!! You put a 400 in that car, we are no longer friends!!! I can overlook one car done that way, but 2, FORGETTABOUTIT! LOL!

Haha. I'll probably put the 4l80 in the dart and build a th400 for the polara. Better plan.

I LOVE! darts, When the time comes are you going to start a thread here or on FABO?

I'll probably do a thread on a bodies. I'll put up a link for anyone that want to follow on b bodies.

Well I'm finishing the polara first. I'm going to drag week next year come hell or high water.

I see you are Selling this car now?

Auto Transport Service
Back