• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Solution For Accessing Those Pesky Rear Carb Sc

Thanx to all for helping keep the hobby alive and well!

BTW, Meep-Meep,
You can come over....... and I'll put your butt to work on that lathe!

:icon_wink::icon_wink:

6 pack I love your tooling ideal and would like the complet set.Brian

:blob1:
A BIG thank you goes out to all of you whom have shown interest in my carb screw tool!

Thanx again for your business,
Bud Weaver

Hello, Brian!

I have a set ready to go.
The price is still the same...I do not do the "10% markup every year" that others do. I'm in it for the hobby...:)

I will send the 4-screw set up to my northern neighbours for the same $60.00 for all four screws and $45.00 for the two screws and the tool.

Paypal is: --------------------------------

Feel free to PM me with the details!

Thanx again for your interest.
Bud Weaver
Six-Pack Solutions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent the money to paypal . Still not claimed. Brian

I checked paypal the money is not claimed . lets try a paypal invoice you can send me one to my email ...........Thanks Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had this idea over the last weekend, glad to see someone also did. First class job my friend!!

Hi Bob! I want to buy a full set from you! Great tool!!! How can we arrange this?

- - - Updated - - -

I've just tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. If somebody else has Bobs contact information please let me know!

P.M. Me I'll take A SET ALL 4!!
Thanks,
Mitch

Contacted Bob already and sent the payment. Now the long wait until I got the tool since I'm abroad. Great solution to tune the Six Pack on my 340. I never wanted the Promax parts, they dont look good there, at least for me that I like the stock look.

P.M. Sent Thank You Bud!!

To all who have inquired about this kit lately, I'm truly sorry but I am not going to be able to make them at this time. Because of unforeseen circumstances that have arisen quite suddenly, I am forced to put my attention elsewhere and I just cannot get to these as previously promised.
I hope to start up again in a month or so.

Sorry for the bad news but I have to put my priorities in order.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bud Weaver
Six-Pack Solutions!

Auto Transport Service
Back