• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My step son and I got into it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My step son Matt and I got into it today.We do get along,he does things that do get me angry.One is he doesn't clean up messes up and I am on him for it.I come home from work,leaves a mess in my stall in my side of the garage.5 empty oil bottles,drain oil container full of oil and a wrench of mine he borrowed all oily.Changed the oil in his car.16 years old thinking I am his maid cleaning up his mess.I find him in his room playing video games.He got mad at me shutting it off telling him clean his mess in the garage on my side.Told me that was my job and told him it wasn't.Turned into an argument,my husband found out what he did and we got him to clean it up.Even wiped off that wrench off putting it away.Took his video games and not getting them back for 2 weeks.He did come up to apologize to me later on,learned his lesson and forgave him.
download (12).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back