• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Stepdads New Dream Car Came Today, A 1969 T5 Copper Charger 383

Thank you everyone for your congratulations compliments, they are much appreciated. The trophy was completely unexpected as we never got a best of show one before. The car will be on next year's shows dash plaque for the first 100 or so cars that come to the show which is cool too.

On a separate note though, I have some sad news to share. The original owners of the car were supposed to come to Carlisle this year for the very first time, so we were going to bring the car. Now a couple days ago my stepdad got a text from them saying that they unfortunately have to cancel their Carlisle trip this year, because of a bad shoulder and needing surgery. They say they still plan to make the trip next year though. All of this unfortunately being said, my stepdads and I's Carlisle plans have changed a bit. We both will still be going and with the blue '68 C-Body Sport Fury to be in the Feature Building Display, BUT we are unfortunately NOT bringing the Charger until next year. We will have the blue Sport Fury and one of our other many C-Bodies instead of the Charger, our yellow 1970 Sport Fury S/23. This as of right now is our final plan. Sorry for the sad news but I still hope to get to meet some folks in Carlisle, see you all in July!!

Hi everyone,

I haven’t updated this post in awhile. The car has been sitting in the garage for a couple months cause we haven’t really gone to any shows lately, until today. Today we went to the last local show of the year 40 minutes away on a farm and took the car……

75B01B6B-3A6E-4617-B800-EA2575976019.jpeg

CCCFE2E3-C0C7-443A-A2BB-4395AB62464A.jpeg

Also I have some exciting news. As of right now the previous owners of the car are planning to come to Carlisle next year in 2024 and have booked a room at our hotel, so as of right now our official car that will be going to Carlisle 2024 is the Charger!

Auto Transport Service
Back