• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My unrestored B Bodies

Hello from out west. Those are some nice cars you have there. Good luck locating the others, especially the F6 one!

Welcome from Alabama, love your cars.
Thank you and you have quite a collection ! I've noticed the Wing car community is very tight knit. I'm looking for an unrestored or older restored 4spd Superbird any color if you happen to know of any. I do keep an eye on auctions but I've had much more luck elsewhere over the years. Kris

Thank you and you have quite a collection ! I've noticed the Wing car community is very tight knit. I'm looking for an unrestored or older restored 4spd Superbird any color if you happen to know of any. I do keep an eye on auctions but I've had much more luck elsewhere over the years. Kris
If there is such of a thing as a run of the mill Superbird, I guess mine qualifies as it's a bench seat, 440, automatic on the column. I currently don't know of any for sale, but will try and remember you if I see one. You might try contacting Tim Welborn as he might know or even have one.

Great collection, thanks for sharing the photos. a Superbird would be a great addition!

If there is such of a thing as a run of the mill Superbird, I guess mine qualifies as it's a bench seat, 440, automatic on the column. I currently don't know of any for sale, but will try and remember you if I see one. You might try contacting Tim Welborn as he might know or even have one.
No such thing as a run of the mill Superbird. I do want a 4spd as it would/will be my only Pistol Grip car.
Tim is a good idea. I had such a good time with him at Mecum Florida a few years ago. We both kept looking at a 67 Dodge R/T Hemi 4spd. Gold with black painted top and white interior. We kept messing with each other I told him he better look underneath so then he got his fancy clothes dirty. After it crossed the block neither of us owned it LOL. Since then I filled that 66-67 category with my Satellite and I'm much happier:) Kris

Very nice,

Black seems to be a popular color choice for 66 Satellite. Especially hemi cars.

Love the GTX
Either black or some real odd colors. Mine was sold new in Pa Amish area- wonder if the bumpers were painted black too lol. I've got 67 Dog dishes on for a sinister look. The spinner 14s looked like pop pop's car

Either black or some real odd colors. Mine was sold new in Pa Amish area- wonder if the bumpers were painted black too lol. I've got 67 Dog dishes on for a sinister look. The spinner 14s looked like pop pop's car

I have the spinners for that someday change.

But have 15" magnums and redline radials. ( i felt the correct blue lines will look out of place with red interior)

20211119_173713.jpg

Welcome from PA! Are you in the South East or elsewhere? I am in Lansdale, a little northern suburb of Philadelphia.

My collection can't even come close to matching yours, I only have two run of the mill Road Runners, a 70 and a 73.

Welcome to the site - lots of great members here too. I hope to connect with you sometime in the future!

Hawk

Welcome from PA! Are you in the South East or elsewhere? I am in Lansdale, a little northern suburb of Philadelphia.

My collection can't even come close to matching yours, I only have two run of the mill Road Runners, a 70 and a 73.

Welcome to the site - lots of great members here too. I hope to connect with you sometime in the future!

Hawk
Not far from you...Gilbertsville. There's no such thing as a run of the mill limelight 70 Roadrunner !

I have the spinners for that someday change.

But have 15" magnums and redline radials. ( i felt the correct blue lines will look out of place with red interior)

View attachment 1213871
I would have loved blue on mine but they only make a small bias tire..and even so with spinners I saw a pic and not the look I wanted. I thought of painting my reds blue but may look odd cause it's a 67 dog dish

Had turbine wheels for years but put back to stock. No more crossram, manual shift valve body and big tires.

Love to GTX color
cool piss yellow :poke: A12

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back