• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My very short review of Insidious: The Red Door.

SteveSS

Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
It's been forever since I watched a scary movie in the theater but I have the monthly pass so I went to see this. It's directed by Patrick Wilson who is also the star. I know that name doesn't mean much but if you saw him you'd know the actor. I don't watch horror a lot so I had Insidious confused with The Conjuring which is also Patrick Wilson. I'm not sure I have seen Insidious parts 2,3 and 4 so it took me a bit to catch up to the story. It's about Patrick and his son.

Not many scares in the beginning but once it gets going there are some good ones. Mostly jump scares. About halfway through the story develops and it's not bad. Again it would have been better if I had seen all the movies but even if you've just seen the first one you'll understand. I give it a 3 1/2 out of 5.

Patrick+Wilson+Headshot.jpg

They showed commercials of another upcoming "Nun" movie. Looks very scary.

Am watching this movie right now, as a long time viewer os scary movies you learn to anticipate the " jump" scene" and become more and more predictable.

.............................................................................................................is all I have to say.

Auto Transport Service
Back