• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My wife had an hysterectomy.

Prayers from up north to a smooth recovery.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery, be patient with her.

(On another note, what is @Geoff 2 malfunction?)
We can't judge what we don't know. Maybe he's a head trauma victim. Lack of social skills is a clue.

Prayers sent.
Best wishes to you and your wife sir.

Glad to hear your wife is doing better,hope she heals quick.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery but I am also aware of the toll it takes on the husband, too.
My wife had cancer, got the same operation as your wife. All is good now for us and it will be for you, as well.
Next week I will be back in your amazing country.

:praying: Leon! So glad to read that she's on the mend!
(I sympathize with your position too, sir - I know the hell my own wife has gone through with
all my half-dozen cancers and such. It's tough as heck on the spouses!)

Glad your wife came through ok! Prayers for speedy recovery!

Well it has been a month now and my wife is doing great, turns out that the tumors in her matrix were benign, except for the sudden menopause is all good now, she have both hot and cold flashes, last Saturday she wants to turn on the air conditioner because she was hot ( the temperature outside was 9°c 48°f to you Celsius impaired ) but she takes this with humor, I keep telling her that her thermostat is broken, and she laugh every time, minor adjustments in her life but she is moving on.

For me this all has been ... well kinda difficult, but that's it, since her surgery I decide to sleep in another bedroom so my moves in bed do not disturb her or hurt her in any other way, besides that I multiply myself by ten doing all the things she usually do, and this means go to bed until she falls asleep, and wake up earlier, making breakfast, helping her to take a shower, go to work prepare dinner make shure she was comfortable, this situation made a stronger bond between us and she is doing great.

I know I take my time out but believe me I read all your posts and I have no words to say thank you for your good wishes guys.

I was thinking of you today, amigo. I went through the exact process as you are going through now, including sleeping in another bed so as not to disturb (anger) her.
She also went through a procedure a few weeks ago when they removed polyps from her bowel.
I have been in Mazatlan for a few weeks now. Today and tomorrow we are in Cosala, then back to Mazatlan, then back home in time for Christmas.
Know that many of us care about you and are praying for a positive outcome.

I was thinking of you today, amigo. I went through the exact process as you are going through now, including sleeping in another bed so as not to disturb (anger) her.
She also went through a procedure a few weeks ago when they removed polyps from her bowel.
I have been in Mazatlan for a few weeks now. Today and tomorrow we are in Cosala, then back to Mazatlan, then back home in time for Christmas.
Know that many of us care about you and are praying for a positive outcome.
Thank you so much for your good wishes Garth, yes is been difficult but she is fine, I wish your wife is doing fine and wish her the best, I know both of you have been through difficult times recently and my deepest sympathy to your beautiful family my dear friend.
Bought the wife a present.

Glad to hear things are going well! Best wishes for continued healing and a speedy recovery. You are a good husband.

Well it has been a month now and my wife is doing great, turns out that the tumors in her matrix were benign, except for the sudden menopause is all good now, she have both hot and cold flashes, last Saturday she wants to turn on the air conditioner because she was hot ( the temperature outside was 9°c 48°f to you Celsius impaired ) but she takes this with humor, I keep telling her that her thermostat is broken, and she laugh every time, minor adjustments in her life but she is moving on.

For me this all has been ... well kinda difficult, but that's it, since her surgery I decide to sleep in another bedroom so my moves in bed do not disturb her or hurt her in any other way, besides that I multiply myself by ten doing all the things she usually do, and this means go to bed until she falls asleep, and wake up earlier, making breakfast, helping her to take a shower, go to work prepare dinner make shure she was comfortable, this situation made a stronger bond between us and she is doing great.

I know I take my time out but believe me I read all your posts and I have no words to say thank you for your good wishes guys.
Tu eres un HOMBRE cabron. Cuidas a la mujer que te cuida a ti. Asi es como deber de ser.

Te digo, todavia te quedan mas difficultades; pero lo mas importante a pasado. Ella esta sana y va por buen camino.

Bendiciones, Leon.

Just saw this thread - so glad to hear she is doing well. Be prepared for extended mood and temperature swings... but it'll be ok. :)
Hang in there, take extra care of her and enjoy your time together!

Auto Transport Service
Back