• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My wife won't be down for breakfast.

So so sorry for your loss,,,,,, And I can only imagine the pain

I pray to the lord I never feel it myself.

Prayers sent

Tremendous loss, so sorry. Words can't express my thoughts, may God Bless you and your family.

There is nothing I can say that will ease your pain, just know that my prayers are with you and your family.

May God Welcome Her, To Eternal Peace. Stay Strong, to Honor Her Memory...

Dear Lord, I am so sorry to hear...
I cannot even begin to understand what you’re going through right now,
but I would like to offer my prayers for you and your family.

May she rest in peace, friend.
We all grieve in different ways. This must be devastating to you. I know that I have an impulse to say unusual things even when I'm dealing with very serious matters. I am guessing that is the case here.
The "won't be down for breakfast" mantra has been used in the past to announce a person's passing while trying to soften the blow with some levity. This is probably the hardest thing you'll ever deal with so feel free to say what you're thinking.

May you have peace in your heart knowing God brought her home and will rejoined with you one day. Sorry for this loss.

Sorry for your loss praying for you and your family

My sincere condolences sir, may God rest her soul in eternal peace! 440'

So sorry for the loss of your wife. You have my condolences and prayers.

So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

I've seen a lot of the "...won't be down for breakfast", but this one hit me like a ton of bricks before I even opened up the thread.

I know that no words any of us can say can make this all right. I wish you peace and support to help you through the dark days ahead. I hope in some small way we at FBBO can help you through this.

Prayers sent.

So sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family.

Sending prayers for your strength and your wife's peace for all eternity.

Very sorry to hear this. You have friends here anytime!

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Auto Transport Service
Back