• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N96 Hood Scoops

wilsonlar1

Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
I am looking to install a set of these scoops on my 1970 Coronet but not all the under-hood duct work. Does anyone know of a template showing where they should be mounted in order to appear original? I have recently come across a company online called partsmix.com. They have a template for this but there are no reviews so I'm a little hesitant. Any thoughts?

I own a Roadrunner, but not a Coronet. However, I have added a whole bunch of factory options to my car. In every single case, the "template" for where the option went was built into the car itself.

Wondering where the air grabber vacuum canister goes? Right there on firewall & two dimples are there marking where to put the screws. Where does the air grabber switch go? Exactly where the template on the back of the dash shows you. Where does the cruise control bracket attach? On the driver's inner fender & the holes are drilled right where the two dimples are. Based on this.... it should be obvious where the ramcharger scoops bolt up.

The back side of the hood may have circular cut outs showing where the studs would poke through. Have a look.

Auto Transport Service
Back