• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Navy Veteran has past...,,

I am sorry for your family’s loss. Your family did right by him, while others chose not to. Well done. To your father in law, I say,, thank you for your service Sir.

DE994DC2-0FEE-4CD2-A60A-643F746CA109.jpeg

RIP my brother veteran. My condolences to those who loved and cherished his life and sacrifices. @5.7 hemi

My sympathies to you and your wife R.I.P.

My deepest & heartfelt sympathies go out to you & your family
for the loss of your veteran FIL (go Navy)

May he rest in peace, godspeed

Prayers for you and yours, sir. Condolences for the family, big respect and THANK YOU
for him! God will guide...

Sorry to here about the FNL
Had to be a lonesome life for him.
RIP & Thanks for his service

We went to start cleaning out the house, holy crap! I’ve never in my life seen soooo many empty pill bottles. They’re everywhere!! My wife said that the Sheriff’s came along with HPD and took all his Class 1 Narcotics.......there goes my extra cash selling these in downtown Fresno, lol!!

We did find pictures and banking info, so tomorrow we will be calling the Coroner to see when a death certificate may be issued.

We are going to have him cremated so he and his wife can be together in our house.

This is the tuff part, just remember the good thing. Our prayers for the strength.

Auto Transport Service
Back