• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Need 1966 -1967 Coronet Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattkowalski

Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a passenger side fender, hood, grill surround, and bumper for for mt 1967 Coronet. Any leads will be greatly appreciated!

Here's a fender in your neighborhood. Looks like it needs a little work. Too bad you weren't a year earlier. I know a guy in Port Angeles that had all that stuff.

66 and 67 both had backup lamps.
66 in the trunk
67 in the bumper.

Thanks for asking. Looking for the front Bumper.
Okay I doubt I will find one but will keep you in Mind. Even worse is trying to find a 66 Charger Bumper? I found one but it took years!

70370987470__FF2E484C-4793-45A0-A054-3AF97949C772.jpeg

Last edited:
I just updated my profile to show my location is in Spokane, WA. Woops! Thanks to Cop Car Wagon for pointing that out

You guys are all awesome and I really appreciate your help. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

I have a couple coronets 66/67 so i'm always on the hunt for parts in the PNW. I bought a charger door for one of my coronets from a guy just north of Yakima (Selah) a month or two ago. He offered me a hood but i already have hoods. I didn't look but i think he said it was in good shape. If you're really interested i can ask him if he still has it. I'm pretty sure charger hoods are the same but you should dig deeper and make sure.

There's also this hood in Colville but it looks like it might have some rust in one of the corners and can't tell how bad the dent in front is. It's been up there for quite a while. If it's in decent shape you might be able to offer less and get it.

I have a couple coronets 66/67 so i'm always on the hunt for parts in the PNW. I bought a charger door for one of my coronets from a guy just north of Yakima (Selah) a month or two ago. He offered me a hood but i already have hoods. I didn't look but i think he said it was in good shape. If you're really interested i can ask him if he still has it. I'm pretty sure charger hoods are the same but you should dig deeper and make sure.

There's also this hood in Colville but it looks like it might have some rust in one of the corners and can't tell how bad the dent in front is. It's been up there for quite a while. If it's in decent shape you might be able to offer less and get it.

[/URL][/URL]
Awesome lead man! If you're able to find anything out from the Yakima dude that would be great. Never hurts to have more information.

Last edited:
Awesome lead man! If you're able to find anything out fro. The Yakima dude that would be great. Never hurts to have more information.

No problem. I'll try to get ahold of him over the weekend or early next week.

This is an unusual Air Cleaner I have two that are very early Air Cleaners for a 65/66 Chargers.

View attachment 1561900

View attachment 1561901
Unsure where the second Air Cleaner is from or for what but saw it online.

[/URL]
Can you ask your buddy for detailed pictures I would appreciate that? My contact is 626 4948992 ask for Mike. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No problem. I'll try to get ahold of him over the weekend or early next week.

Tried to send you a private message for the coronet hood but your inbox is full. I have the guy's name and phone number for you but i don't want to post it here in public.

Okay I doubt I will find one but will keep you in Mind. Even worse is trying to find a 66 Charger Bumper? I found one but it took years!

View attachment 1561899

Charger bumpers-

Rear- both years (66 and 67) are the same as 67 Coronet.

Front- both years are the same as 66 Coronet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back