• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Need 1969 plymouth fuel gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

djo

Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1969 Plymouth GTX I need a fuel gauge for standard dash or a place to have mine repaired.

Thank you kindly

1710641351134.png

I had bad luck with the aftermarket gauges. My gauge was not set up for th 8-73 ohms range that most fuel sending units deliver. Likewise, many of the new sending units aren't made to send the 8-73 ohms range so that the readings are so far off it isn't helpful. I have finally found an original used gauge and waiting to install next time I feel like taking that dash apart.
For what it is worth, I have the same problem with the electronic tachometer.

The replacement markets are hard to deal with as an amateur do it yourself guy.

I have to find it; I haven't had time to look. Do you have the part# it would make it easier for me. thx

I have to find it; I haven't had time to look. Do you have the part# it would make it easier for me. thx
sorry Louie, I don't have the part number at my fingertips. I can look in the garage later today and get it off an old gauge.
b

I am interested in the MOPAR NOS fuel gauge if the original poster (DJO) is not.

Ok DJO. Good luck with it. Herbs is a good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back