• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Need a 727 park cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim914

Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
Have a 65 Coronet with a console. Need a transmission park cable. Need it in good shape. Do have a new shifter cable I could swap.

What length is it? I may have one.
Doug

I've got both from a 65 Satellite. First set of pictures is the park cable. Next post will have the shifter cable. The park cable is in good shape but still dirty. There is an outer protective tube around a portion of the cable itself which is torn, but the basic cable housing is still good. You can see the cable itself is not breaking or frayed by the two ends.

SANY0001.JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0003.JPG

Here is the other cable. Also dirty but still in good usable condition. Cable itself is good at both ends as well. $30 for the pair plus shipping.

Let me reiterate they're still dirty, in 'as removed' condition. I'd stripped the car last year. Hadn't gotten around to cleaning these up. Please let me know either way.

SANY0004.JPG SANY0005.JPG SANY0006.JPG

Ill measure what I have. Pretty sure the console shift are shorter than the push button stuff. The column shift 65 are real short.
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back