• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Console wiring pictures or diagrams HELP

ah yeah sweet, there was no mention of it in the order that i noticed so was wondering, even better deal then yeah! sweet can't wait to get it installed.

I look forward to seeing how close yours come to the ash tray door , hopefully he has fixed them better my first one hit it and my second one is very close to it . He should have gotten it a bit more angled back to them .

Ok kids here it is...showed up today and like he says an hour or less install time

Finally got my son involved he helped :) have some clearance at the top no noticeable hand interference.

It is weird shifting like you said. The gate is not like I thought, I thought I would be able to go 1-2-3 but you have to go 1-2 then push down to 3 wired but already getting used to it just need to wear that gate in a bit :)

My wife like the original better lol

IMAG0348.gif

IMAG0350.gif

IMAG0351.gif

IMAG0352.gif

IMAG0353.gif

IMAG0355.gif

IMAG0356.gif

IMAG0358.gif

IMAG0359.gif

IMAG0360.gif

IMAG0361.gif

IMAG0363.gif

IMAG0364.gif

awesome looks good , keep it greased and the more you use it the smoother it will break in and just slide right into gear . It also takes practice and once you program your self its just natural to shift that way

clearence doesnt look much better , but it does look like he has improved the plastic grips mine i got were junk . They didnt have the stock looking graining like yours . :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• pistol gredtd.jpg
    pistol gredtd.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 00dfsd6dfredre.JPG
    00dfsd6dfredre.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 128
Finally got my son involved he helped :) have some clearance at the top no noticeable hand interference.

It is weird shifting like you said. The gate is not like I thought, I thought I would be able to go 1-2-3 but you have to go 1-2 then push down to 3 wired but already getting used to it just need to wear that gate in a bit :)

My wife like the original better lol

IMAG0348.gif

IMAG0350.gif

IMAG0351.gif

IMAG0352.gif

IMAG0353.gif

IMAG0355.gif

IMAG0356.gif

IMAG0358.gif

IMAG0359.gif

IMAG0360.gif

IMAG0361.gif

IMAG0363.gif

IMAG0364.gif

love the white face gauges too NICE :happy7:

Not sure why this pic didn't show up but here is a side view of the clearance.

IMAG0358.gif

Yes, slide was part of the deal, this is just such a great package Tom has put together I really like it.

I was driving to the body shop Friday to get estimates for the six pack hood and all I can say is the whole dynamic of the car has changed. Sitting at idle taking off idling down the road at 25 mph all feels so much different now it's like you can feel the motor and trans in your right hand and it feels like you have a powerful monster just waiting to launch lol

This pistol grip has changed the personality of the car very noticeably it's absolutely amazing to me. maybe combo of the grip and the six pack hood but wow. You 4 speed guys already know what I'm talking about but to have that 4 speed feel in your hands with an auto is very cool indeed.

Thanks for turning me on to it Stu you are the greatest!

Auto Transport Service
Back