• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help finding an old photo......

98 SNAKE EATER

Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Years ago, there was a pic floating around with either a Superbird or Charger Daytona pulling a large enclosed race trailer with a caption that said sumthin like "wonder what he's got in the trailer"
headscratch.gif

Been on Google for the past couple days and can't find a damn thing
confused.gif

Well, he was a Mopar Fan who was confined to a wheelchair. So what do you do?

And like the article stated, a car was a car back then.
Yeah :thumbsup:
you gotta' do what you gotta' do,
they couldn't hardly sell them, at one time either...

boggles the mind now

I want to guess it was probably Daytona Joe Machado who used to tow his trailer full of parts to various car shows/swaps using his white/red Daytona? I saw his son was using a different Daytona to tow his race Daytona around both at spring fling and MATS a few months ago.

Here is Joe's Daytona, I don't have any pics of it towing though. Maybe someone who knows him has some........

IMG_8512.jpg

I want to guess it was probably Daytona Joe Machado who used to tow his trailer full of parts to various car shows/swaps using his white/red Daytona? I saw his son was using a different Daytona to tow his race Daytona around both at spring fling and MATS a few months ago.

Here is Joe's Daytona, I don't have any pics of it towing though. Maybe someone who knows him has some........

View attachment 608346

It's possible

IIRC, it was white, but the condition was a bit on the Joe Dirtish side.....

I'm actually leaning towards this car being it as I sorta remember it having aftermarket wheels and the door logo looks strikingly familiar.....

BigWilly1-700x443.jpg

I just can't believe I'm having such a hard time finding this pic cause at one point it was all the rage among muscle car forums whenever car haulers were brought up.

View attachment 608346

Actually, you were right on the money

Just found it in my archives under "Redneck Race Trailer" lol

1969_DAYTONA_TRAILER.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back