• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need help identifying hurst shifter box please

fk5dave

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
hi guys, i need help identifying hurst shifter box please! i have been looking at brewers website and i think this is a 64-65 shifter which stinks, because i wont be able to use the shifter that came in my 69 superbee. any ideas?

IMG954322.jpg IMG954325.jpg IMG954327.jpg IMG954328.jpg IMG954331.jpg

Confusing, least to me.
What transmission/vehicle are you working on?
Looks like you have a Hurst Competition Plus shifter, has the mounting pattern of the A833 trans?

Confusing, least to me.
What transmission/vehicle are you working on?
Looks like you have a Hurst Competition Plus shifter, has the mounting pattern of the A833 trans?
working on a 69 superbee with an 833 transmission. i found this shifter box but i think its for an early a/b body

Well, you can compare it to mine I suppose. It's on an early 70's A833 in my '68 GTX:
shifter and manual.jpg

hi guys, i need help identifying hurst shifter box please! i have been looking at brewers website and i think this is a 64-65 shifter which stinks, because i wont be able to use the shifter that came in my 69 superbee. any ideas?

View attachment 573239 View attachment 573240 View attachment 573241 View attachment 573242 View attachment 573243
If your shifter is the "bayonet" style & not the bolt-on type, I think I have what you need. You can pm me if you like (your inbox is full). I have an extra Hurst linkage off a 70 Roadrunner 4spd

Auto Transport Service
Back