• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying these trim pieces

CoronetDarter

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
So I'm scrambling to pull everything together today so I can bring the Coronet to the painters. I just went into my parts stash and came across these trim pieces. I didn't label them when they were removed. They must be side window surround, but the important question is, do they get painted body color or interior color?

This is a closeup of the attachment tabs on the underside
IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

So I'm scrambling to pull everything together today so I can bring the Coronet to the painters. I just went into my parts stash and came across these trim pieces. I didn't label them when they were removed. They must be side window surround, but the important question is, do they get painted body color or interior color?

This is a closeup of the attachment tabs on the underside
View attachment 256283

View attachment 256284

Interior color

interior roof trim. the clips space equally and snap on the the lip along the roof line over the edge of the headliner and one end has an attachment screw. as stated above interior color

interior roof trim. the clips space equally and snap on the the lip along the roof line over the edge of the headliner and one end has an attachment screw. as stated above interior color
Thanks guys. My car was originally painted Dark Bronze Metallic and the same color was used for the garnish moldings and interior trim so I wasn't quite sure. Good thing it's interior trim 'cause the Coronet went to the painters today.

Auto Transport Service
Back