• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need info on mounting air grabber switch 1971 roadrunner clone

moparmikee

Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for pictures or other information for mounting the air grabber switch under the dash. I have the switch, bezel, bracket and solenoid but cannot figure out how it mounts. I know it is on the left side of dash where I see three holes along with 2 offset drilled holes but not sure how the parts attach. Any help would be great. Thanks Mike

The light switch bracket goes on the inside of the dash frame as it is what the screws grab and pull tight to the dash. It basically slides over the dash frame with the switch lever below and the light bracket above the dash frame. The square cut out below those 2 screw holes is where the light shines through to the switch lever/switch bezel. Hope that helps..

welcome to FBBO

The light switch bracket goes on the inside of the dash frame as it is what the screws grab and pull tight to the dash. It basically slides over the dash frame with the switch lever below and the light bracket above the dash frame. The square cut out below those 2 screw holes is where the light shines through to the switch lever/switch bezel. Hope that helps..
Got it figured out - thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back