• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Mopar Engine Builder near Vegas

RRDon

Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for an expert Mopar engine builder in or near the Las Vegas area. I mean someone who really knows and loves Mopars!
I have solid 383 block out of a 68 Dodge pick up that ran great and I want to put a 431 stoker kit in it along with alu heads and all the right performance parts. I don't want to go bigger than 431. I need it to make above 450 HP while still being steetable and able to run on 91 pump gas.
This will replace the non-numbers 383 currently in my current road runner. The reason involves a personal grudge match with a really annoying chevy guy with a 383-Chevy stroker chevelle. More details about that later.
But for now I need to find a top notch Mopar engine builder. If anybody knows someone please let me know. Thanks, RRDon

Google Mo-Parts of Las Vegas. Doug has been in the Mopar business for a long time and only does Mopars.
Built many engines for people in the area for damn near 30 years or so.
He also is a Drag racer with a big block Demon.

Auto Transport Service
Back