• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Recommendation For LA Based Upholster Please

Max Myers

Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,

As you can see, my upholstery is done and dusted. We've finished the motor, trans and new brake system, so it's time. Can't find anything on any of the classic car sites that remotely resembles my upholstery that's been my ride for 22 years, and no idea how many before that. I did get some general quotes but the prices were way out of my pocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Max.

Seat Covers.JPG

Hmm
I go to Bakersfield
One guy in Lancaster I would recommend:
Classic Touch Upholstery
Auto upholstery
45139 Yucca Ave, Lancaster · (661) 945-1494

Hey all,

As you can see, my upholstery is done and dusted. We've finished the motor, trans and new brake system, so it's time. Can't find anything on any of the classic car sites that remotely resembles my upholstery that's been my ride for 22 years, and no idea how many before that. I did get some general quotes but the prices were way out of my pocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Max.

View attachment 1236646

Chatsworth Auto Upholstery in Chatsworth was recommended by a club member that used to do upholstery for a living.

Hmm
I go to Bakersfield
One guy in Lancaster I would recommend:
Classic Touch Upholstery
Auto upholstery
45139 Yucca Ave, Lancaster · (661) 945-1494

Sorry but I didn't any notifications about replies. Thanks for letting me know and I'll defo check 'em out.

Chatsworth Auto Upholstery in Chatsworth was recommended by a club member that used to do upholstery for a living.

Thanks mate and I'll defo call 'em. Sorry about the late response but I didn't get a notice about replies.

One of the BEST is:
Enrique Gonzalez
He has done work on some cars featured in Muscle Car Review (See December 2009 issue)
"North County Upholstery"
Perhaps one of the BEST in the So Cal area...

Try: 760-738-0604
1340 Industrial Avenue, Escondido, CA

One of the BEST is:
Enrique Gonzalez
He has done work on some cars featured in Muscle Car Review (See December 2009 issue)
"North County Upholstery"
Perhaps one of the BEST in the So Cal area...

Try: 760-738-0604
1340 Industrial Avenue, Escondido, CA

Thanks, Enrique.
I called and spoke to Paul. Really nice bloke and was very informative.
Max.

Auto Transport Service
Back