• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

I have to ask what’s already been asked - how the heck did a 10 year old thread get resurrected and become the trending thread every day when I open this forum? There’s more new commentary on it now then when it originated 10 yrs ago.
A lot has changed in ten years?
People that were 10 are now 20?
Best I've got.

I have to ask what’s already been asked - how the heck did a 10 year old thread get resurrected and become the trending thread every day when I open this forum? There’s more new commentary on it now then when it originated 10 yrs ago.

Because the topic is timeless.

Because women change the rules and there are more happy single guys here with cars.

When I was about 23, I had to purchase this book, because it kept happening to me.

252393._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

It's written for women but I seriously doubt many will heed the advice.

It was more like therapy for me to understand why seemingly smart women make terrible choices on men they have relationships with versus those they choose not to.

I bought it after the smartest woman I've ever met (probably the smartest person I've ever met) decided against continuing our relationship and instead started seeing a man who was unemployed and hit her several times.

Last edited:
You can credit POPS for this on page 4.

1672943211811.png

Everyone needs to listen to this divorced man's story (starting at 1:00). Wife set him up on a rape charge to grease the skids for maximum cash and prizes. Don't be this guy.

Simplest piece of advice. You're young so, focus on getting your life established first and worry about women/relationships/dating later on.

Simplest piece of advice. You're young so, focus on getting your life established first and worry about women/relationships/dating later on.

If America was cool with massive age gap relationships, that would work (legal system also needs to be fixed); but if we're dating "age appropriate" you'll have a naive, inexperienced guy trying to hang with a hustler. Or a hustler with kids, even worse.

I actually had much better luck dating girls/women that were 2-3 years older than me (even more when in my 20's and 30's).

WAY less BS and unnecessary drama.

My wife is 2.5 years older.

Heard of situations like this poor guy many times. I don’t even tell anyone my story of the first time around - few would believe me. My family and pretty much everyone (friends) up in my old hometown knows/knew. it’s a rare person outside of there that knows anything about what I Could probably write a book about. There are some/many sick, depraved, vicious, diabolical women out there and it’s difficult as hell to know in advance or during. I would have never again married an American woman - sad to say I know - Mine now of 22 yrs is from another country and the only way I would have it.

I actually had much better luck dating girls/women that were 2-3 years older than me (even more when in my 20's and 30's).

WAY less BS and unnecessary drama.

My wife is 2.5 years older.

Are we talking pre-social media era? Did you have children?

Like people said before, social media and smartphones have dramatically changed the game.
Women are a lot more selective than men by nature (because in the past they had to bet on a strong man to survive), now with smartphones they have (the illusion?) of being able to find the best of the best, and that search never ends.

I would also like to add the damage pedestalling women for decades did.

The result of this is delusional women unable to pair-bond.

This is good news for guys who just want to have some fun, and understand the game, but bad for everyone else, including women because most guys do not want to pay full price for a high mileage car.

Two words-

"transitional man"

That happened to me a lot, too.

Sometimes fun, but if you're seriously looking, it's frustrating.

Like people said before, social media and smartphones have dramatically changed the game.
Women are a lot more selective than men by nature (because in the past they had to bet on a strong man to survive), now with smartphones they have (the illusion?) of being able to find the best of the best, and that search never ends.

If they're young and good looking they can get into the "rotation" of a 1% man, for a little while. Leo doesn't keep his girlfriends past 25 though, and few will make girlfriend.

Two words-

"transitional man"

That happened to me a lot, too.

Sometimes fun, but if you're seriously looking, it's frustrating.

That's a new term for me. These women are ruined for relationships and marriage. Can they even get the betas anymore? I've heard the marriage rate is 6 in 1000 now.

It's documented.

After a woman breaks up with a man, she often wants a short term relationship with no strings (despite what she might say) before a commitment to a man for a longer term.

If you are that guy, in the right place at the right time, you can have a hell of a good time, but the relationship will not likely last, no matter how much of a good catch you are or how well it appears to be going.

Sometimes it's just so she can hurt someone by breaking up with them for no reason as revenge for what may have happened to her.

Met mine at work. She was the ceo's secretary. She had modeled in NYC but hated it. Ended up as executive secretary where we met. I was the maintenance guy. Been together 25 yrs. Still don't know what she saw in me. Since her have never called another woman beautiful and she's 12yrs younger than me. Give it time you'll meet someone.

I am really amazed on how big of a thing this was. I litterly took a break because I got screwed out of an 871 blower and 2 550 carbs an 8800 dollar deal. Got back on the restoration in 2020 and I hop back on here and people are telling me that I am a celebrity and I am like what are you talking about? I come back to this post after years and I never thought that this post would continue but anyways I am going to do a post and I have been filming a documentary on this car so from the time I made this post you guys can soon see alot of pictures and links to videos on this Charger because I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.

Car?

We need to hear what happened with the woman.

Auto Transport Service
Back