• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need somebody to look at a car near Akron Oh.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
Ready to pull the trigger.
Just need some verification on condition.
2014 Dodge Challenger RT.
Near Canton Ohio, Offered by dealer.

I'm going down to north Canton tomorrow morning do you have an address.
Let me know.
Gus

Ready to pull the trigger.
Just need some verification on condition.
2014 Dodge Challenger RT.
Near Canton Ohio, Offered by dealer.
I can't help with the verification, but may have feed back on the dealer.

I'm going down to north Canton tomorrow morning do you have an address.
Let me know.
Gus
Awesome. 7179 sunset strip Ave North Canton. Motion Autosport. 330-526-8045
Orange RT, was in the showroom.

Sorry for the delay but my Sunday appointment flaked on me.
I looked at the car this morning and it looks OK. The only thing that would bother me is a dent repair on the drivers quarter panel above the wheel arch. They have a cheap air intake but fortunately the original air box is included in the trunk. I looked around underneath for chassis damage and it looks like the car was driven carefully with only slight curb rash on the chin splitter. I don't like the tires but I have a problem with directional tread patterns.
There are no body shop evidence on the panel fits or front and rear bumper cover fits. The interior has a neutral smell which is a good sign to me personally with no major visible damage. Previous owner kept is clean.

Gus

Sorry for the delay but my Sunday appointment flaked on me.
I looked at the car this morning and it looks OK. The only thing that would bother me is a dent repair on the drivers quarter panel above the wheel arch. They have a cheap air intake but fortunately the original air box is included in the trunk. I looked around underneath for chassis damage and it looks like the car was driven carefully with only slight curb rash on the chin splitter. I don't like the tires but I have a problem with directional tread patterns.
There are no body shop evidence on the panel fits or front and rear bumper cover fits. The interior has a neutral smell which is a good sign to me personally with no major visible damage. Previous owner kept is clean.

Gus
Can't thank you enough.
Salesman was to get right back to me, 7 hours later, after I call and talked to another guy left a message. He calls back and said the car is obsoletely mint condition with no issues or body paint work.
They would not budge on the price and added $285 doc fees and $500 shipping. About 300 miles.
Today I bought this one. In and out in about an hour and a decent discount for cash. Drove it home with some vibration at 45 MPH and 60MPH, hoping tire balance.
Thanks again really appreciate your help.

IMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

IMG_2688.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

Can't thank you enough.
Salesman was to get right back to me, 7 hours later, after I call and talked to another guy left a message. He calls back and said the car is obsoletely mint condition with no issues or body paint work.
They would not budge on the price and added $285 doc fees and $500 shipping. About 300 miles.
Today I bought this one. In and out in about an hour and a decent discount for cash. Drove it home with some vibration at 45 MPH and 60MPH, hoping tire balance.
Thanks again really appreciate your help.

View attachment 1523658

View attachment 1523659

View attachment 1523660

View attachment 1523661

View attachment 1523662
I love when they won't budge... it's like.. ok seeya! Plenty of cars for sale...

No problem it was at the same exit I was at today. That repair would bug me every time I walked past it.

Gus

Auto Transport Service
Back