• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NENDRA Race schedule for 2014

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
NENDRA(North East Nostalgia Drag Racing Association)2014 Race Schedule

If anyone would like to come join the fun please pm me on the board or visit www.NENDRA.org to participate. It's going to be a great year.

Confirmed race dates for NENDRA for 2014
please write them down
NENDRA 2014 Race dates at Lebanon Valley

4/26...
5/3-5/31
6/21
7/5
8/2- 8/9- 8/30
9/13-9/27

ISLAND DRAGWAY DATES
We will be opening our season at island
4/5
6/14
10/4
10/18

rules were opened up some it looks like, from what I remember reading before, probably will get even more cool 55-74 racecars now, I hope you do very well, with the NENDRA Racing org.

Opening up the rules and Going to another track to race helps get different cars from local areas which help get higher car counts.
This year expanding to Island dragway will bring some of those racers to come to Lebanon Valley if they want to stay in the points chase.
Can't wait till March.

Last edited:
looks & sounds like the racing will be allot of fun, good luck

Car count is way up. Lets just hope everyone's car stays together this year.

NENDRA is having it's annual meeting for new and existing members this coming Sunday January 26th at Bertucci's Pizza and restaurant at 1:00pm

the address is:

98 Newtown Rd
Danbury, CT
(203) 739-0500

It's going to be a great year. pm me if anyone is interested.

Looks like it's gonna be a standing room only meeting. Packed house.

Looking at getting a few dates at Atco to pull from that area as well. Why not?

Atco is closer to me than Lebanon Valley. Would you be adding dates or taking away from LV?

Atco is closer to me than Lebanon Valley. Would you be adding dates or taking away from LV?

Just adding dates, most of the racers said they will travel to different tracks to get NENDRA more notiority and exposure. NENDRA is well known in the north part of NY,CT. MA. and parts of NJ but the southern areas of NJ, MD.and Pa. not so much, we want to expand those areas as well.

What a great meeting today. And didn't have to change any rules this year. LMAO!!
And Pizza and salad for everyone was on me. Felt great to give back to the racers who support the association.

I didn't get any salad!

Alright, fellas, last year I tried to join you but I just couldn't get the car ready. I'm in this year. Can't wait.

Alright, fellas, last year I tried to join you but I just couldn't get the car ready. I'm in this year. Can't wait.

are you ready to have the best time of your racing life? pm me for more details.

Join. You won't regret it!!!

Can't wait, fellas. I'll pm ya here in a sec.

Great meeting even though we had to sit outside the room.
the place was packed.
what a great bunch of guys.
the meeting was outlined well and everyone seems nice and friendly.
Chris your a class act.thanks for the food and drinks!

My 63 plymouth won't be ready yet. It is in PA and I won't be back there for a while. I keep a eye on what you are doing.
This is real drag racing.

Auto Transport Service
Back