• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neutral swich harness.

ddpsnake

Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
I am about to plug in my neutral switch harness it for the 71 Sat,in pic 1 I know wear the two wires go,no brainier,but in pic 2 the two in the left side,no clue, i could look in the manual,but there seams to be 10 million wires to track,hence my lack wire is crap.thanks.

001.JPG 002.JPG

Air condition wiring. Blue to feed compressor ( through the pressostatic switch on dryer ), Green to blower.

I guess your engine harness should get the rest of the blue wiring line between Dryer switch/sensor up to compressor clutch. That section is just to reach the sensor on dryer

Air condition wiring. Blue to feed compressor ( through the pressostatic switch on dryer ), Green to blower.

I guess your engine harness should get the rest of the blue wiring line between Dryer switch/sensor up to compressor clutch. That section is just to reach the sensor on dryer
Well big thanks bro,I am not going with the A/C any more so its safe to say delete the 2.right.

Auto Transport Service
Back