• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never Forget...

Never Forget the sacrifices that the police, and firemen made on this horrific day in New York City. Also Never Forget the passengers who risked their lives on flight 93. They will be missed. Can't freakin' believe it's been 18 years already.

upload_2019-9-11_10-57-1.png

We all remember and pray for all have given life for freedom. God bless

A day that we would like to forget in one way and never forget in another!! Thanks and to those not with us RIP.

I don’t have the words to express the losses of that day. Many had connections to the people lost. No, I will never forget.

May they all Rest In Peace!
D54C97AB-2B87-448A-A319-0675282D158E.png

God Bless

I was at the Airport in Green Bay WI

Watched on tv when the second one hit

Can’t remember how many diverted flights I parked when everything was told to land

Was my third year wedding anniversary , flowers never made it because they shut down so many businesses

#21 today and still working at GRB

very classy move :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:
this came after MLB denied a request from Alonso
for the Mets be allowed to wear first responder hats for tonights game
he didn't ask permission for the cleats so that could not be denied on him!
Mets’ Pete Alonso organized custom cleats effort to commemorate 9/11
September 11, 2019
by Larry Brown

mets-911-cleats.jpg

New York Mets rookie Pete Alonso is on another level.

Not only is Alonso the National League record holder for most home runs by a rookie in a season, but the slugger has also shown tremendous leadership and awareness.

Alonso organized an effort for his team to wear custom cleats for their game on 9/11 to commemorate the tragic day. His effort included getting all of his teammates’ cleat sizes. He also paid for them, according to Tim Healey.

Pete Alonso ordered the cleats that his Mets teammates are wearing to commemorate 9/11.#NeverForget
1f1fa-1f1f8.svg
pic.twitter.com/5FpbmbsiGl

— SNY (@SNYtv) September 12, 2019

Pete Alonso orchestrated the Mets’ wearing of commemorative 9/11-themed cleats tonight.

He planned it for weeks, ordered & paid for everybody’s shoes and enlisted other clubhouse leaders (including Jacob deGrom) to get everyone on board. pic.twitter.com/fiJbYCU8mq

— Tim Healey (@timbhealey) September 12, 2019

The cleats depict images of the American flag, plus the Sept. 11, 2001 date, the words: “We will never forget”. The cleats also have NYPD/FDNY/EMT lettering to honor the first responders.

You may not think much of a professional athlete paying for it out of his pocket, but Alonso earns $555,000 as a rookie — not the millions players of his caliber receive — making this gesture even more impressive. Between this and the celebration trend he started with the team, Alonso is a real leader.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back