• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never too old to learn something even older.

everyone here upon encountering left hand lugs for the very first time.........

"the last guy who tightened these lugs is a real asshole!" :mad::mad::mad:

then it took 5-10 minutes to realize who the REAL asshole is :eek:

OK, I'll play! Did you ever have a black eye because a Nun smacked you across your face and landed across your left eye. When I got home, I had to tell my mother that I got a black eye in a fight at lunch time. If I told her a Nun hit me, I've have gotten another black eye from Mom. Her comment was it didn't look like I did very well in that fight.
Yes, indeed ! What grade ? Mine was second grade. I could tell you MANY stories.

everyone here upon encountering left hand lugs for the very first time.........

"the last guy who tightened these lugs is a real asshole!" :mad::mad::mad:

then it took 5-10 minutes to realize who the REAL asshole is :eek:
I had to break 2 before I realized it was me !

Yes, indeed ! What grade ? Mine was second grade. I could tell you MANY stories. we both went thru the same system with Catholic Education. Today people find it hard to believe that existed. We know it did. I'm grateful that I had that experience and I think that it is badly needed today. Like I wrote before, God Bless those who dedicated their lives for our benefit. I'll put my High School education up against these college educated idiots any time.

Last edited:
Obliviously we both went thru the same system with Catholic Education. Today people find it hard to believe that existed. We know it did. I'm grateful that I had that experience and I think that it is badly needed today. Like I wrote before, God Bless those who dedicated their lives for our benefit. I'll put my High School education up against these college educated idiots any time.
I agree somewhat, however, my experiences went far beyond what could be regarded as disciplinary.

Auto Transport Service
Back