• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2025 Charger release video just posted

Looks like they're bringing back the fratzog! I want the one on the rear that lights up :)

I like the body lines. Electric meh :rolleyes:

Did they also release the rapping amount to own one??? No thanks as a fool and their money is easily parted...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I don't know what is worse, fake exhaust sounds and vibrations, or six cylinder engines being called Sixpacks! Mopar died 2023 RIP!

Last edited:
Now 340/440 badges equates to battery power?
The whole, "They said we couldn't make Hemis anymore." What a line of BS, it's compliance fees.
Cars, stoves, furnaces, lightbulbs, showerheads, water heaters...the government can piss off.
:hifu:

"they told us we couldn't sell Hemi's" ..... WHAT ? Who the hell "told" you, you couldn't sell hemi's ??? The government ?? The green freak whackos ?? Guess what ... they can stick their battery crap where the sun don't shine. The customer tells you what you can and cannot sell. This customer will take the ICE.

"they told us we couldn't sell Hemi's" ..... WHAT ? Who the hell "told" you, you couldn't sell hemi's ??? The government ?? The green freak whackos ?? Guess what ... they can stick their battery crap where the sun don't shine. The customer tells you what you can and cannot sell. This customer will take the ICE.

Who do they think is going to buy a 2-DOOR electric Charger ? Why didn't they offer the iconic design on the modern hemi cars, instead of fleet 4-door cop cars ? Yeah, I love my 2 modern hemis, but I would've been knockin' on the dealer door to buy a 2-door HEMI Charger in a nanosecond... as long as the design was as close as what they did with the Challenger. I could be way off base here, but... fakin' shakin' and boom-box muffler sounds ain't gonna get me to plunk down a penny for an electric appliance-on-wheels. If I'm on my own island with this thought... so be it.

Still only 5% market, will give a democRats ***
it's still an EV, nobody cares, literally nobody

cool commercial, Dodge & Tim K. (SRT) are sell outs plain & simple

build a real 2 dr Hemi ICE version 'with a better grill',
then maybe it will sell (2 or more door)

0-60 time don't/won't mean '****' if you can't get people to own any

Who do they think is going to buy a 2-DOOR electric Charger ? Why didn't they offer the iconic design on the modern hemi cars, instead of fleet 4-door cop cars ? Yeah, I love my 2 modern hemis, but I would've been knockin' on the dealer door to buy a 2-door HEMI Charger in a nanosecond... as long as the design was as close as what they did with the Challenger. I could be way off base here, but... fakin' shakin' and boom-box muffler sounds ain't gonna get me to plunk down a penny for an electric appliance-on-wheels. If I'm on my own island with this thought... so be it.
Amen Brother...

I'm not in the market , but at least I'd be interested in one
Bingo - Steve Carrol agressive finger pointing.gif

Last edited:
0-60 time don't mean **** if you can't get people to own any
If that's what they think it's only all about, they've never driven a musclecar. It's the "feel".... sitting with one hand wrapped on the steering wheel, the other tightly gripped on the shifter... the shake and rumble of the car as you blip the throttle... it's the "sound" ... of the rumble of the exhaust drowning out your crappy radio, as you hear your opponent rumble next to you... it's the "smell"... of liquified dinosaur atoms exploding out the tailpipes, then rubber annihilating away asphalt into plumes of smoke... it's the "sight", of that hood scoop sucking in gobs of atmosphere... it's the "physical interaction" between you and your machine, together as one, as you mash your foot on the accelerator into kingdom come while you dump the clutch in unison, and feel the force trying to slam you out the back window, as you watch the front of your car try to launch into orbit... ramming gears one by one, left foot on pedal & right hand on shifter, both ratcheting at blinding speed, all the while still trying to bury the accelerator pedal through the floor... and, if all goes well... the "taste" of victory. These are only some of the total experiences of driving a musclecar. Speed... obviously important, is not the only thing it's all about.

I actually like the styling of those cars. People love to say it looks like a Camaro but so many cars do look a bit like others in their field.
I am absolutely NOT on board with electric, I'm appalled at the concept of a fake exhaust noise being piped in and do not care how fast anything is IF it is not burning gasoline.
Fake exhaust? Like a blow up doll for fake sex?

I think they were going for the 70 look, but as usual Fd it up. Like getting rid of Plymouth, soon Chrysler and straight axle Jeeps.

If that's what they think it's only all about, they've never driven a musclecar. It's the "feel".... sitting with one hand wrapped on the steering wheel, the other tightly gripped on the shifter... the shake and rumble of the car as you blip the throttle... it's the "sound" ... of the rumble of the exhaust drowning out your crappy radio, as you hear your opponent rumble next to you... it's the "smell"... of liquified dinosaur atoms exploding out the tailpipes, then rubber annihilating away asphalt into plumes of smoke... it's the "sight", of that hood scoop sucking in gobs of atmosphere... it's the "physical interaction" between you and your machine, together as one, as you mash your foot on the accelerator into kingdom come while you dump the clutch in unison, and feel the force trying to slam you out the back window, as you watch the front of your car try to launch into orbit... ramming gears one by one, left foot on pedal & right hand on shifter, both ratcheting at blinding speed, all the while still trying to bury the accelerator pedal through the floor... and, if all goes well... the "taste" of victory. These are only some of the total experiences of driving a musclecar. Speed... obviously important, is not the only thing it's all about.

It feels like the gods of speed speaking and reminding us why we drive.
Well worded.

Can we make this a "Sticky" or "Mission Statement"?
:usflag::moparsmiley:

They are marketing it as a sporty two-door car, however, if they think that they are going to win over Challenger and Charger owners, they are sorely mistaken. Now, if it’s going to be manufactured with an I.C.E. or electric, the gas powered version will outsell the electric, hands down.

Grandson showed me and all I said was camaro front end and looks like they tried to get the new challenger *** end. No thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back