• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2025 Charger release video just posted

First box I would check would be the grill emblem delete option. The size and shape doesn't "work" with the car's lines.

Twin turbo inline six could be interesting if they have worked out bugs when it hits the showroom floors. They always have bugs.

MSRP??

I'm not buying one.

I'm not going to buy two either.:p

Kunisis comes across as a shill that is just trying to keep his job.
This guy was all over the media when the Hellcat was being developed and introduced. Now he is like a car salesman in 1975 trying to sell Aspens and Volares to customers that are used to Road Runners and Chargers.
His enthusiasm is fake. He has to know we can see through it.

This guy was all over the media when the Hellcat was being developed and introduced. Now he is like a car salesman in 1975 trying to sell Aspens and Volares to customers that are used to Road Runners and Chargers.
Bingo - Tim Allen.gif

I want Bob Lutz back at the helm.

2:20

Really? Because following along with the herd and making an EV POS is NOT working for the system?
Hedging their bets with the I6?
This guy should be ashamed of what he has wrought. Bringing up the past "hey guys, look at the last 100 years of stuff you all loved!! We were told what to do and followed it like lost lambs and made stuff NOTHING LIKE ANY OF THAT FIRST STUFF YOU LIKED!!"
Dodge made a car with a V10. Now they make one with stereo exhaust.

Domestic makers are going to lose the domestic market like they did in the 70's and worse in the 90's while Japan figures out the market for them.
I won't be back until they renounce this BS. The EV BS is bad enough, the alcohol sensors, microphones, cameras, spyware they are putting in seals the deal.
Captain corporate buttkiss shouldn't be in his own commercials either. What terrible delivery.

He comes across like captain corporate, the guy that goes on a business trip with 3 coworkers to vegas then flashes a wad of cash, buys 3 girlie drinks and then buys a prostitute to cheat on his wife with because he wants to impress his one of the boys coworkers. his voice, his fake acting, his haircut, his decisions on what he did to this company....
He should not have decided to put his face on this. He will now be infamous. I wonder if his gov't/chinese bosses told him he had to?

Up next... Chrysler Lebaron!
You know...name recognition!
:lol:

It feels like the gods of speed speaking and reminding us why we drive.
Well worded.
Thank you. Maybe my most personal comment I've ever made here. I was just trying to convey my own personal feelings, and personal experience, from a half-century ago. What went through my mind.. when driving a musclecar. A Mopar. What I loved about it... and still do... and always will. Would this thing they offer, do the same today ?

"they told us we couldn't sell Hemi's" ..... WHAT ? Who the hell "told" you, you couldn't sell hemi's ??? The government ?? The green freak whackos ?? Guess what ... they can stick their battery crap where the sun don't shine. The customer tells you what you can and cannot sell. This customer will take the ICE.
Money talks. In the past few years, FCA/Stellantis has paid billions of dollars to Tesla to purchase carbon credits. The turbocharged in-line six is more efficient and cleaner than the hemi per horsepower, and Stellantis no longer wants to give away money like that.

Cool video. I like the part where they discuss how they figured out how to charge it up as fast as you can fill a gas tank.

Bill Hickman turns to his partner and says, I told you to plug the Charger into the charger, we aren't going anywhere now!

I'm impressed. First thing I would do like any good early hotrodder would do back in the day, I'd yank off that fake exhaust.
I'm sold. I do wonder what kind of range you get with those power levels.
Great Promo, very edgy but I'm pretty sure there were no armed LEO minorities in Detroit in 1910, and find the subtle references to drinking ironic as the DB brothers were raging drinkers.
BTW, these cars are not targeted for our age group, face it, we are a dying market.
Probably a good sign with the many negative reviews here.

If you think that the Challenger was a rubenesque girl at 4000 to 4500lbs depending upon how you equipped her, this new electric faux Charger weighs 5883lbs! Holy effing schit! More than a 68 Imperial!

I’d rather drive a wood grained K car than that...
I rather drive my new to me 64 Dart /6 3 on the tree car than that EV mongrel.....but the cereal box Omni GLHS was pretty fun....at least for the times back when it first came out lol

I hope it is the first 6-pack hemi so we can put that to rest.

Auto Transport Service
Back