• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2025 Charger release video just posted

If you think that the Challenger was a rubenesque girl at 4000 to 4500lbs depending upon how you equipped her, this new electric faux Charger weighs 5883lbs! Holy effing schit! More than a 68 Imperial!
True, but the weight of the ICE version hasn't been released yet.

and their highly touted horsepower numbers for the twin turbo hurricane ICE are from using high octane fuel. Note: the 5.7 liter Hemi doesn't require the high octane fuel.

It's not, my friend has two 426 Hemi powered cars with Sixpack setups on them.

and their highly touted horsepower numbers for the twin turbo hurricane ICE are from using high octane fuel. Note: the 5.7 liter Hemi doesn't require the high octane fuel.

The 392 and hellcat also used premium. The 5.7 in the Jeep Wagoneer recommended mid grade, same as the 420 hp. I-6. And like the 5.7, the I-6 will run on regular, it just won't product quite as much power that way.

Last edited:
Money talks. In the past few years, FCA/Stellantis has paid billions of dollars to Tesla to purchase carbon credits. The turbocharged in-line six is more efficient and cleaner than the hemi per horsepower, and Stellantis no longer wants to give away money like that.
"paid billions of dollars" .... "give away money like that" .... exactly. And who ( we all know who ) is responsible for the company having to do that ? I think the guy before that mentioned "government" and "green freak whackos" ... has the answer.

"paid billions of dollars" .... "give away money like that" .... exactly. And who ( we all know who ) is responsible for the company having to do that ? I think the guy before that mentioned "government" and "green freak whackos" ... has the answer.
Perhaps so, but all the car companies doing business around here have the same rules. Stellantis chose to build their next cars and trucks in a way that meets the obligations while still maintaining power levels.

While some older people will complain that the I-6 doesn't sound the same as a V8, they probably aren't the main target market. The point is that performance cars are still available from Dodge. And since they as a company managed to make 18.6 Billion (Euros) in net profit for 2023, somebody must be buying their products.

I'm not saying that I like the current scene either, but I have to be realistic about it.

Perhaps so, but all the car companies doing business around here have the same rules. Stellantis chose to build their next cars and trucks in a way that meets the obligations while still maintaining power levels.

While some older people will complain that the I-6 doesn't sound the same as a V8, they probably aren't the main target market. The point is that performance cars are still available from Dodge. And since they as a company managed to make 18.6 Billion (Euros) in net profit for 2023, somebody must be buying their products.

I'm not saying that I like the current scene either, but I have to be realistic about it.
Everyone was buying the 2023 Chargers and Challengers,we shall see how 2024 goes!

Everyone was buying the 2023 Chargers and Challengers,we shall see how 2024 goes!
Nothing in short supply!

There's more than a year supply of each model sitting on dealership lots right now!

Latest numbers I could find:

Chargers: 477 day supply
Challengers: 362 day supply

Others:
Chrysler 300: 339 day supply
Ram 2500: 784 day supply
Hornet: 517 day supply

I really like the video. I think it is well done and is entertaining.

Not a huge fan of what they are selling, for at least a couple of reasons. It makes me sad that the ICE hemi is dead.

But the reality is, this car has nothing to do with us, and Dodge does not care. We're not their market.

I am feeling underwhelmed by the styling. No excitement for me. Pontiac doesn't build excitement any longer either.

dg024-018ch-65e6189f0ee08.jpg
dg024-016ch-65e61881cf71e.jpg
dg024-030ch-65e61882e875a.jpg
dg024-032ch-65e618887db4a.jpg
dg024-042ch-65e6188ca7a1b.jpg
dg024-053ch-65e6189dedf3b.jpg
dg024-021ch-65e618937e9ff.jpg
dg024-043ch-65e618958c371.jpg
dg024-008ch-65e61899b48bc.jpg
dg024-050ch-65e6189203d02.jpg

The six pack version is AWD.

Can we call it a 4 by 6?

I really like the video. I think it is well done and is entertaining.

Not a huge fan of what they are selling, for at least a couple of reasons. It makes me sad that the ICE hemi is dead.

But the reality is, this car has nothing to do with us, and Dodge does not care. We're not their market.
If they had decided to go a totally new route on the promoting/advertising of those fancy electric shavers,
I'd be more inclined to wave to that ship from shore as it sailed, no hard feelings. Buh-bye.
Well, they didn't....
The problem is, they insist on using iconic Mopar muscle names, monikers, logos, etc. in trying to get everyone
that those have meaning for to sign up for these griddles with wheels.

I've taken the opportunity on more than one social media outlet to scold them (and especially that weasel Kuniskis)
and let them know how much this lifetime Mopar supporter is disgusted at their raping of the heritage.
Fluck 'em.

Dodge also says no more manual transmissions will be available in Dodge muscle cars!

That promotion was not only corny but the dude contradicted himself. Need help fighting?!
How about they want buyers to join them in bending over for the Gov't.

Auto Transport Service
Back