• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2025 Charger release video just posted

Perhaps so, but all the car companies doing business around here have the same rules.
Rules ? Whose rules ? Answer: the government according to the green freak whackos. I'd seen what the government and insurance companies did to our cars in the 70's. I get way better gas mileage and way less emissions in my modern Hemi than in my 45 year old 318 2-barrel. That's not good enough for the green freak whackos... and that's what they are.

How come they did a great job on the modern Challenger, yet this hideous thing looks like an electric shaver on wheels ?

Nothing in short supply!

There's more than a year supply of each model sitting on dealership lots right now!

Latest numbers I could find:

Chargers: 477 day supply
Challengers: 362 day supply

Others:
Chrysler 300: 339 day supply
Ram 2500: 784 day supply
Hornet: 517 day supply

There's not that many Hornets around and the supply of them 517 days. That right there tells you all you need to know about that car's popularity.

"Both will have the company's Fratzonic Chambered Exhaust that sends air through chamber to simulate the roar of a V8."
View attachment 1622943

"Both are heavy due to the big batteries, each with gross vehicle weights of more than three tons."
Indeed, both electric versions are heavy. But they haven't told us what the I6 gasoline version will weigh.

There's not that many Hornets around and the supply of them 517 days. That right there tells you all you need to know about that car's popularity.
They are going to be building a whole lot more cars nobody wants! I think that is why they moved the Dodge name back onto the Ram because it is the only chance they have at saving the division.

Last edited:
Indeed, both electric versions are heavy. But they haven't told us what the I6 gasoline version will weigh.
I’m going on the record to estimate it will be 800-1000 lbs less.

Kuniskis came across like that buddy of yours that took home the fat chick from the bar and then bragged about it like it was a great score.

Back end looks ok, the front and rest is Camaro-esque all the way. Fake engine sound is .... embarrassingly stupid.

The best thing I can say about it is at least they're making a fuel version 6-cyl with twin screws. That's better than forcing only electric. Let the people choose!

All said, I won't be buying one, but I don't think they care anyway. All us codgers are dead to them - they just want to sell sell cars to younger people.

Kuniskis came across like that buddy of yours that took home the fat chick from the bar and then bragged about it like it was a great score.
Some guys like them fat.....and for them it IS a great score.

The new General Electric! :rofl: :rofl:

electric charger.jpg

Every episode of the Dukes would be the same..the sheriff just goes down to arrest them while the general is charging up at the farm!

Auto Transport Service
Back