• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2025 Charger release video just posted

Stellantis has officially killed what made people like their products. Good job you Euro trash peckerheads

The curvature/lines on the fender look disjointed with the rest of car. Worse than the odd bump on the AMC Javelin fender.

Screenshot_20240309-214829~3.png
Screenshot_20240309-214639~3.png

Every episode of the Dukes would be the same..the sheriff just goes down to arrest them while the general is charging up at the farm!
Not quite, the first jump those Duke boys did the car would rupture the battery and it would erupt like a volcano in seconds.

It has to cost more since it weighs more. :p

While the 2023 Charger R/T and Scat Pack started at $46,660 and $53,520, respectively, the EV versions are likely to be considerably more expensive. We think Dodge will price the 2024 R/T closer to $60,000 and the 2024 Scat Pack closer to $70,000.

View attachment 1624269

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a60074031/2024-dodge-charger-daytona-vs-2023-dodge-charger/
Budget friendly.
I paid $28K out the door for my '13 AWD Hemi Charger that I made the dealership order for me due to options.
No way they sell a twin turbo for less then $50k. I bet it's closer to 60k, and over 60k if you spec for the nicer radio and a moonroof. 65k with leather.
And I don't mean MSRP, that they may sneak in under 60k. But the dealers will start them at 68.

I've driven 134 mph only once in my life and likely won't ever come close to that speed again. To me, acceleration is more important than speed I won't use.

You could use it running from the cops around Atlanta, like a real O.G. :lol:

The curvature/lines on the fender look disjointed with the rest of car. Worse than the odd bump on the AMC Javelin fender.

View attachment 1624946View attachment 1624947

I agree about the front fender line on the Charger, but I love the fender humps on the Javelin!

Other than that, and the fact that this Charger is more of a 2nd gen Magnum wagon with a bit of a notchback, I think the styling is good for the base car. Has anyone noticed the origami clogging the roads these days? It's good to see a return to classic, clean automotive styling.

That weight though, holy cow! I'm hoping to get my base 72 down to around 3300-3500 lbs. This new one will weigh nearly twice as much!

Peugeot, Citroen. I can’t even spell them. What do you expect from the filthy EU French. 6000lb golf carts. WTH.

I fart in Dodges general direction after they released a 5883 pound noise making flatulence in our direction!

Stellantis has more gas than you. They are farting at all Americans.

Some Taxo bell and a Sixpack of warm Corona, and I will give them a run for the money, or the border which ever comes first! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back