• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"New" 66 Charger in AZ

Thank you and I couldn't agree more! In fact, the entire interior is one of the best in my opinion with the seats and rear center console able to fold flat. I wish they made them today like the used to back then.

View attachment 1214800

I couldn't agree more either. That has to be one of the most beautiful car interiors ever. That instrument cluster is a work of art. I agree that the color is perfect for that car.

Wow, That is striking! Stands out from the crowd! Thanks for posting & best of luck with it! Makes me miss my old navy blue 66. By the way, my tail light lenses were broken when I got mine. I bought brand new replacements from the dealer for $17.00 each! I think they are a tad more expensive today so be careful!!
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Greetings from Upstate New York. Beautiful car. Great 318 Poly. Note: Pay attention to the upper radiator hose. They have a tendency to rub on the throttle return spring bracket and will wear a hole in it.

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from a fellow Silver 66 owner, it looks like yours is in great shape and ready to drive and enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back