• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New '67 Satellite Project :D

451Coronet

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Sold my Coronet a month or so ago, and finally found my 4 speed project. Had to go all the way to NY (state) from SW Ohio for this one, but well worth it.

Car is originally a Black 383 4bbl 4 Speed console car. Now has a pretty hot lil 360 on open headers (car also came with sidepipes :D ). 8.75 Rear with 3.23s SG. Needs some work, but runs and drives. Also came with a stack of receipts from 2005 for Legendary Auto Interior parts, front disc brake swap from SSBC, PST Super front end rebuild kit, sub frame ties, among lots other stuff!!

Plans for the Satty are to rebuild/reinstall a 383 at some point and take care of the body and hopefully get some slick black paint on it.

Time being though, I think I will enjoy banging gears behind that lil spitfire of a small block.

Attachments

• satty.jpg
    satty.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 180
  • satty2.jpg
    satty2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 192
  • satty3.jpg
    satty3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 180
  • satty4.jpg
    satty4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 177
Very nice looking piece of equipment! I sure could picture a long stroke low deck in the engine bay. Happy play.

Thanks!! Ran a 451 in my last car and really liked how it ran, so may go that route with this one.

Also, small error, PNT is EE1 not BB1 as I thought. Was Dark Blue not Black.

Auto Transport Service
Back