• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New and old in Wisconsin

From MS Coast, Happy B Day and welcome to the forum. Love that color, beautyful car.

Very cool, love the stories!
newwelcome.jpg

Welcome! Nice to see another one in Wisconsin! Hope to see it at the shows this summer!

It is beautifu Bill!! A true dream present. What a wonderful wife you have as well. Does she have a sister?

Welcome aboard from central Illinois and ...

Roadrunner art 1.jpg

Hey, another Cheeshead. Bring your Runner down to the Jefferson Swap. I have a half acre just 2 blocks from the swap area. I'll save a primo space to park you car while you shop & look.:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from PA. Awesome story...In 1969, at the age of 15, I sat in a brand new F6 green Road Runner at a new car show, savored the new car smell, and have been hooked on Plymouth B bodies ever since. I still have the sales brochure I plucked from the pile on the seat. For those of us here, the appeal of these cars never seems to fade...

Welcome from another WI member. I am not I here much, more on FABO, but nice to see another WI anywhere. What a nice looking car and what a wonderful present.

Great story!:thumbsup:

Welcome from NEBRASKA.
Curiousyellow71,
Thanks! Back in 69/70 I drove to and from Kansas for school at some point I painted curious green on the recess of my trunk lid, there was a film out then x rated I think anyway off I went what the hell was I thinking
Take care, Bill

Hey, another Cheeshead. Bring your Runner down to the Jefferson Swap. I have a half acre just 2 blocks from the swap area. I'll save a primo space to park you car while you shop & look.:thumbsup:

Blue

Bluetrip, I remember drugs called that back in the day or I think so.
Would love to see you at Jefferson if the offer still stands. Maybe we could talk on the phone before the swap happens
Looking forward to a great summer,
Let’s go JETS!!! I’m originally from NJ

That's great! I was in service in 1969 and such a car might as well have been a million dollars. I had to be content with my 66 Valiant.

You're very fortunate your Dad helped you out back then. You're even more fortunate your wife and neighbor found you such a great gift but I'm telling you things you already know.

Welcome. You'll enjoy all the info (and motivation) available to you through this forum. Enjoy the car, and the ride!
I wasted years and $ on my college Ed, my draft # was pretty high my father who was a career Leatherneck ( Sargent Major) said to me “ if you are drafted you will go if you do not you will not come home “
I salute you.
So many people have responded to my birthday post I thank you for your time to say hello
May we meet some day Bill

Welcome from North Florida !!!
I obviously need to get your wife together with my wife so she can get some much needed car purchasing advice.
Sweet Car :thumbsup:
Sleeper,
Ellen is available Monday through Friday 11 till 11:01
Actually I just moaned continuously SOMETIMES that can work
Watch your back though
Thanks for the howdy it’s been below 0 here most all of JANUARY, FEBRUARY keeping the trend
DON’T LIKE THIS!!

Sweet.

Howdy from Oklahoma.
Thank you for your Howdy!
Went to college in Kansas, had some interesting moments in that RedEarth one involved a ride as I was hitchhiking the guy blew the engine up showing off on an on ramp. I went back to hitchhiking he looked sad
Never forgot I’m sure he hasn’t either
Love my car I just go in my shop at night just to stare at it

Welcome from NM. Nice looking car. Congratulations on such a find. Enjoy. This forum is full of info and motivation.

thanks for the welcome,makes me feel WELCOME
Been to NM on many occasions such a stunningly beautiful state could use some of your warmer temps we’ve been near 0 most of January and now February getting tired of this BRRR
Thanks again !

You got it goin’ on Bill. Congrats and welcome.

Auto Transport Service
Back