• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New and old in Wisconsin

Welcome from NY.
That is awesome!

So many congrats from so many, your never to old to gain new friendships. I hope my days will allow me to see you all in person.
Aside from the just going into my shop to look at my car I like to start it just to listen to the beautiful music
Thank you for your welcome

Bill

Welcome from the sunny west coast.

Thanks for the shoutout. It’s sunny here also just so many days below 0 starts to wear on you.
My Wife and I have spent some quality time in Huntington Beach, but dammit if it didn’t rain a lot.
You and all the car nuts are so lucky.
Except for the 405!

From MS Coast, Happy B Day and welcome to the forum. Love that color, beautyful car.

Micmoe,
Thank you for the welcome, It’s true some birthdays are better than others you just have to be patient. And have a wife who thinks something like this is important!

Ruffcut, thanks for the shoutout, the RR is the car of my dreams my wife got tired of my moaning, I’m all better now!
Ruffcut? I was a wood worker for 20 odd years any relationship to your title? DAMN what a collection of hardware the guy at Graveyard would be jealous I’m thinking
My motor head neighbor has a similar good fortune mostly Chevy several Camaro’s Corvettes Chevy ll along with other cool stuff INCLUDING Grumpy’s Vega Pro stock his driveway rocks! Thanks for the shoutout
Yes Bill, my handle does in fact have everything to do with my profession as I've been a carpenter for over 50 years and self-employed for about 35 years.
Friends gave me that handle after seeing my finish work and being sarcastic telling me I needed more practice!
It was about the fit of a certain miter, and I have to say it looked like the tree grew that way!
Thanks for the kind words and again, welcome!
ruffcut

Welcome from New Zealand Bill. :thumbsup:

My wife and I have a herding Bichon Frise she does a terrible job. It works cause we have no herd, they moved out!
Thank you for the howdy, so much I have to learn as I am somewhat confused trying to navigate this pad. Are you the person to help direct me?
Thanks again

Yes Bill, my handle does in fact have everything to do with my profession as I've been a carpenter for over 50 years and self-employed for about 35 years.
Friends gave me that handle after seeing my finish work and being sarcastic telling me I needed more practice!
It was about the fit of a certain miter, and I have to say it looked like the tree grew that way!
Thanks for the kind words and again, welcome!
ruffcut

Wow I tried framing etc but was not cut out(yuk yuk) for it A friend once said to me ,Bill a man on a horse can’t see that cut, cut the damn board!
Ended up doing lots of veneer work carving and the like, better cause inside when the weather sucks is better

Thank you for the Welcome!
Will lookup Houlton don’t know where you are
Sorry about the Packers loss I feel your pain, I’m originally from NJ so as a Jets fan I Die a little more each year
Maybe see you on the road this year after this god awful cold goes away!

Houlton is on the Wisconsin, Minnesota border, about twenty five minutes from the MSP airport. Ha! I’m actually from Minnesota, so I’m a Vikings fan, unfortunately.

See you around. Cheers.

Very cool, love the stories!
View attachment 1235317

Thanks for the shoutout. Never been to your neck of the woods but from what I have heard it’s beautiful beyond words.
There’s no bad dog and no bad MOPAR
More from the RR hunt , my neighbor after much searching and selecting this Vitamin C drove to Ohio to see it in person. A quality individual for sure
Thanks again!

Thank you for the Welcome!
Will lookup Houlton don’t know where you are
Sorry about the Packers loss I feel your pain, I’m originally from NJ so as a Jets fan I Die a little more each year
Maybe see you on the road this year after this god awful cold goes away!
Well ya guys took one of our QB's and who knows...the way things are with our current QB (think he's still on the payroll) you might end up with him next year...or could be any one of two dozen teams, lol. If he plays a team from CA though...count it as a loss before game time.

Welcome from Washington State.

Thanks for the shoutout. Never been to Washington State I have seen enough pics to convince me it is a beautiful place to stake your claim.
Be good Be healthy, from one MOPAR nut to another

Well ya guys took one of our QB's and who knows...the way things are with our current QB (think he's still on the payroll) you might end up with him next year...or could be any one of two dozen teams, lol. If he plays a team from CA though...count it as a loss before game time.

we don’t need any more glamour thank you, we STILL need a quarterback though

My wife and I have a herding Bichon Frise she does a terrible job. It works cause we have no herd, they moved out!
Thank you for the howdy, so much I have to learn as I am somewhat confused trying to navigate this pad. Are you the person to help direct me?
Thanks again
I am one of the hired help....but many people here know just as much (if not more) than I do. :thumbsup:

Welcome! Nice to see another one in Wisconsin! Hope to see it at the shows this summer!

MADISON! Well I’ll be, there’s now way we can Not bump into each other I often went to the show at the A &W off of 60. Maybe we’ve already crossed paths. I look forward to hooking up with ya.
MOPAR ROCKS!

Welcome from Amherst, WI! Sweet car sir!

Thank you for the welcome! Surely we can bump into each other at one show or another.
Sorry about the PAC loss I feel your pain… really
I’m from NJ and a die (over and over and over) hard fan we perennially suck

‘WHOOPS! I just don’t have the memory I never had
I think therefore I am (?)
You're building up your 'likes' fast Bill, congrats! I just tossed you another one. Lol, there are a few members, and they know who they are, who have become legendary on this forum with their collection of 'likes'. I've been a member for 6 years now and as I calculate - I'll be 107 before I might catch up...IF they stop snagging more likes.

It is beautifu Bill!! A true dream present. What a wonderful wife you have as well. Does she have a sister?

Welcome aboard from central Illinois and ...

View attachment 1235340
Ellen has 3 sisters all taken and none interested in our obsession.
I have hit the jackpot not only my loving wife but my gear head neighbor who not only helped with the car search he clears my driveway with his LARGE J Deere
I look out the window and sip my coffee!

MADISON! Well I’ll be, there’s now way we can Not bump into each other I often went to the show at the A &W off of 60. Maybe we’ve already crossed paths. I look forward to hooking up with ya.
MOPAR ROCKS!

North of Madison in the Great little village of Waunakee. We may have crossed paths and I thought I recognized the car - seems my neighbor very well may know you... small world!

I've intended to go to the All Stop cruise night many times but haven't made it out there yet... life keeps happening.

Auto Transport Service
Back