• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New and old in Wisconsin

Bill, Welcome to the group! You have hitched your wagon to a wealth of Mopar Knowledge, not to mention Very helpful and considerate people! If you don't get an answer here.....there likely is no answer. Lodi...Home to Dukes of Hazard fame, Tom Wopat! Hell of a Singer too!!

Damn, another Wi. Member! We are all a little nuts for living here. Actually I love my home in the woods if you disregard it’s upkeep. I have named her/it
Be careful what you wish for
Always something to attend to and it’s only 12 years young.
Certainly we can get together? When the salt goes away
Bill

Right across from the ferry. If the weather is right I would like to meet up with you and your friends in Jefferson. Currently my rear bumper will be going to the Ring Brothers shop. Mike Ring said he would do a small repair and have it rechromed. The *** of the car looking pretty grim…hope the timing works out
Thanks, Bill
my Ring Bros. Visit is on hold very busy now showing million dollar rides- the nerve of some people!
Actually this dent was predestined cause New Jersey I’ll fill ya in at Jefferson
Blue
Decided to replace carpet, not pretty the old carpet and what I found or didn’t find underneath. So my repairs include damn near everything. VERY GOOD CHANCE a trip to Jefferson will be without interior weather is important and location of your plot. Can you call to discuss texting is rough on me
Thanks, Bill

Don't know how I missed this post. As you know, the swap is passed. Guess we'll have to hope for the fall swap. Hopefully with better weather.

Auto Transport Service
Back