• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new around here doing it for pops

Yeah it is. That car is the LAST of the 426 Hemi cars. Collectors get really wiggly over that stuff.
thanks for the kind words.... from what i understand ..it is a good one but i don't know about Mopar's. somebody said i shouldn't have posted the vin... i don't know about that though. I'm just trying to learn

Condolences & congrats at the same. I would consider throwing a canister of something inside the car like a smoke bomb. Something that won't leave anything toxic but the varmints won't like. There is also bear spray that burns their eyes that spays 25 feet. If you can get close enough to unlock the trunk but not pop open the lid, you could use a long piece of thin wood or oil dip stick to pop it open from a distance. After the animal adventure is over, get it out of there as soon as you can. Good luck!

Condolences & congrats at the same. I would consider throwing a canister of something inside the car like a smoke bomb. Something that won't leave anything toxic but the varmints won't like. There is also bear spray that burns their eyes that spays 25 feet. If you can get close enough to unlock the trunk but not pop open the lid, you could use a long piece of thin wood or oil dip stick to pop it open from a distance. After the animal adventure is over, get it out of there as soon as you can. Good luck!
yes sir good advice....there is something in there...feces everywhere and it ain't] small... looks like it came from a big cat or something else...im thinking it's something else... yes over the next two weeeks I'm getting the car out of there..they would probably run into my grandfathers car but i will deal with that later. thanks for the advice

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm certain your dad left the car in good hands, and I'm sure you are going to take great care of it. And what an excellent car! Clean it up and see what needs to be done. Any questions, ask here.

Welcome from Missouri!! Sorry for your loss. Nice car!!

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm certain your dad left the car in good hands, and I'm sure you are going to take great care of it. And what an excellent car! Clean it up and see what needs to be done. Any questions, ask here.
Thank you for the kind words, and yes I’ll ask my questions here

Welcome to "owning a piece of history"... Imagine how good it will feel to fire it up and drive it someday...Wow, a real Hemi 4-speed. It doesn't get much better than that. (in Mopar world that is). Have fun with it, just dont let it sit for another 30 years. You will think about your dad every step of the way.

Welcome to "owning a piece of history"... Imagine how good it will feel to fire it up and drive it someday...Wow, a real Hemi 4-speed. It doesn't get much better than that. (in Mopar world that is). Have fun with it, just dont let it sit for another 30 years. You will think about your dad every step of the way.
Yes sir, main reason why I want to clean it up

condolences for your loss

cool car story

welcome to FBBO, yeah it's a Hemi

First off, I'm sad to hear about your Dad, I know how bad that feels ,first hand. Even if he was crusty at times ,as my Dad was, he was always there for us, even if he didnt show his affection, all the time. My Condolences to you.
Welcome to fbbo, & may I say " Nice Ride"!

Condolences to you & yours. Welcome aboard from Ohio. Nobody told you yet, so don’t fire it up w/o some more info on what to do. Congrats.

Y
First off, I'm sad to hear about your Dad, I know how bad that feels ,first hand. Even if he was crusty at times ,as my Dad was, he was always there for us, even if he didnt show his affection, all the time. My Condolences to you.
Welcome to fbbo, & may I say " Nice Ride"!
Yes thanks for that

Auto Transport Service
Back