• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Axles 70's Satellite

dickdale

Local time
6:03 AM
Reaction score
I want to replace my axles of the 8 3/4 and i'm doubting between Moser, Dr.Diff or Yukon (USA Gear Standard).

The Moser and Dr.Diff are stock lenght. The Yukon (available through Rockauto) are cut to length??

Does anybody have experience with one of them?

Dr diff is the favorite here, but moser or strange axles are good too. I’m not sure about Yukon

I want to replace my axles of the 8 3/4 and i'm doubting between Moser, Dr.Diff or Yukon (USA Gear Standard).

The Moser and Dr.Diff are stock lenght. The Yukon (available through Rockauto) are cut to length??

Does anybody have experience with one of them?
They all are good. Pick your poison.

I got mine from Dr. Diff, I believe they are Dutchman axles. The price was reasonable and the customer service was excellent…

The cut to fit axles are fine for those that have the non adjustable axle bearings since the axle shafts don't have to be exactly right for length.

The cut to fit axles are fine for those that have the non adjustable axle bearings since the axle shafts don't have to be exactly right for length.
The Yukon/Usa Gear Standards from Rockauto are cut to fit.

I’m leaning to the Dr.Diff axles. Have to take the rear end apart before I can see what I need.

Auto Transport Service
Back