• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B Body Owner

Welcome to the forum.. I have to say there is something special here, over other boards that I am ir have been a member of. Very few shlt stirrers here, no arguements or making the new guy feel unwelcome, and by far and away the most helpful and knowledable Mopar nuts you could ever ask for.

Love the car, congrats.

Welcome!

Great car. I also have a 70 Limelight, although mine is only a lowly Road Runner!

Welcome to the site from another Long islander!!! What part of the island are you from?

Welcome to the site that's a sweet ride. What part of the island are you? My wife's from shurly and we have family in kings park . We were just visiting up there not to long ago bout time for another trip I think
I'm a bit further west from your family. I'm in North Bellmore (I'm about 10 minutes south of Nassau Coliseum / Eisenhower Park area).

Another Mario!!! :DWelcome to you and that gorgeous GTX! For some reason I'm partial to the color too.
You'll love this place. Make yourself at home and don't be shy with the pictures.
Did you happen to go to Cruisin For A Cure last weekend? It's not exactly my neck of the woods, but a former great customer on Long Island who passed away recently always attended; I donated a couple gift certificates in his memory.
Thanks! I didn't realize Mario was a popular name on this board. I'm used to being the only Mario in any gathering! I missed the Cruisin for a Cure last weekend (it's a great cause and that was really nice of you to donate in memory of your customer). I'm hoping to be at the Cruise to the Show at Eisenhower Park on Sunday. If anyone from FBBO is going to be there, let me know. I'd love to introduce myself.

Welcome to the site from another Long islander!!! What part of the island are you from?
I'm in North Bellmore. Where are you from? Are there any good local groups or events that I should know about? I've been out of the car hobby for a few years...

Thanks, again, everyone for such a great welcome! From the little bit of surfing around the forums, this looks like a great group of people. Supportive, knowledgeable Mopar nuts!

I'm used to being the only Mario in any gathering!

ha! ya, tell me about it!! So Im the other Mario on the board. do you pronounce Mario or Maario? lol

either way, welcome to the madness!! great to have another Mario who owns a GTX here!

Mario-Kart-Wallpaper-super-mario-bros-5313947-1280-1024.jpg

I'm in North Bellmore. Where are you from? Are there any good local groups or events that I should know about? I've been out of the car hobby for a few years...

There is a cruise night at the Millerage Inn on 106/107 this Wednesday 9/28 that I am going to. There will be a few other Mopars there as well. Last week there were close to 200 cars there and it was pretty good. it was better over the summer, but this is the last one for the season. I get there around 5:30 and usually stay until at least dark. I can give you the lay of the land if you can make it. PM me if you are interested.

Mike

Welcome from MI. I'm surprised steve from staten island hasn't seen this. Great looking GTX.

I think I need a little quiet time after looking at your GTX...Beautiful, you are driving my dream!

Welcome Mario - 70 GTX from a 68 GTX owner. Beautiful car.

Auto Transport Service
Back