• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New-B Body

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from the Great White North of Canada...and to validate that statement we got 3" of snow last night! ;)

I'll give you my opinion on rear disc brakes, I put them on my wagon...they look cool and all but they are a waste of money and a PITA and you really don't get any better braking IMO. Better off to upgrade to the common 2.5" x 11" rear drums for convenience and reliability. I have my 2.5x11's already and I'll be converting them back when I finally get off my butt.:D

Thanks for that! I was going back and forth... but if they don't actually improve anything and are a pain... pass.

Welcome – my dad and I restored a car back in the early 80’s. My father was a talented sort giving me the confidence to tackle that heady project (a lot more than realized) and learned a bunch from the experience. I would use that knowledge and experience later restoring my next car sadly after he departed, though there were times I wish I could have gotten his help and advice (among many other projects as I once could). So many fantastic memories working with my dad on that car.
Your son will have memories to cherish forever.

All the best with your project!

What an amazing story... I hope I can do the same for my son!

Auto Transport Service
Back