• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Center Console Product

I'm 99.5% sure this is the seat I got.
$190 each tonight from Jegs:
https://www.jegs.com/i/Scat/942/80-1606-66L/10002/-1
Screenshot_20210923-232057_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't think about my $400 price being ambiguous in that post, since I did mention the seats, but for clarity the console was less than $400, and while I've seen "nicer" center consoles, the one I have is really nice for my needs, for my "Boulevard Bruiser" Resto/ProStreet look (lol..I know that's a mix-mosh, but it's what I'm going for eventually).
My Scat Procar bucket seats were around $145 each, and that was a 10 or 20% discount on the price I'd seen them at for over a year or more I'd been watching them..wanting them!
I see them on Amazon for around $175 tonight.
The only thing I'd like, and I may act on one day a long way down the list, is get a wider seat version of what I have. They are a little tight across the butt, but then again, I'm a big guy. My 89 Conquest TSi had a similar but even worse problem. Very nice seat, if you had an *** made in Asia...
By the time I get to changing my bucket seats out, IF I ever do, I may be able to fork over a lot more for much more comfortable seats, but I really do like the ones I have.
2 seats and 2 universal bracket mounts were around $420 shipped!!
I "think" I got them from Jegs but I'm not sure.
Procar now has XL seats that are for the more powerfully built individuals.

I was commenting on the price of the different Procar seats than yours. Not sure the name of them. Not the console.

Auto Transport Service
Back