• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new dodge dart

My son has been thinking about a Dart or a FIAT 500. I'm curious, too.

I had a Dart rental car, I was pleasantly surprised, pretty sporty, nice interior, and zippy as well. If they made a two door I would consider getting one, I am just not a 4 door type of car owner.

idrivemopar - "if they made a two door I would consider getting one." I agree the car looks nice and handles well, but give me a "coupe" please... lol

I've got the 2013 SXT model with the 1.4 Multiair turbo and 6 speed manual gearbox. Has the 17" rims and low profile tires. I love the car. It has some turbo lag but I think it has more to do with the "drive by wire" setup in it.

I had one for almost a week, while my vehicle was in for warranty work. Eh, it's a car.

We went and test drove one today,2.4 auto.The car seemed good.But I hated the engine.Seemed like it was always reving.Underpowered.I would guess if I was climbing a canyon it would run out of power.I chose the biggest engine to try and get away from that.Now we also tested a 200 that was loaded.Now I really liked that car.3.6 v6.Just under 300 hp.Good power,smooth,8 or 9 speed trans,I can see a nightmare with that.And the 2015's have a better warranty on the engine than the 2016's.My wife isn't sold on the 200.Not to mention the price.Now let the deliberations begin.

My buddy is a tech at the Chrysler dodge dealership and him and all his coworkers will tell you the dart is the biggest piece of **** Chrysler has ever slapped together. They will all say it's the crappiest car Chrysler ever made. Just saying.

I rented a 200 two years ago. That was a very nice driving car! I was pretty surprised at the power it had with four adults inside. It had a 3.6L, as well. I'd be more interested in a 200, personally. My son is leaning towards the FIAT 500. Those are fun little cars!

My brother bought one and we bought a Chevy Cruze........ buy a Cruze! I'm a big Mopar guy but the Dart feels and drives like an eco car where the Cruze is an eco car that feels like a mid size car. This is the one car I think Chevy got right.

Just got a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with the 3.6 v6.......gotta say it's a damn nice ride!!!

Not sure about the Cruze my wifes friend bought one had and it has been a piece of crap from the start motor lost oil pressure less than 5k miles engine knocks and vibrates bad ever since. Plus have had a lot of electrical issues.

i got my daughter in a 2015 dart ralley brand new an got her a green sheet price. had it close to a year now and she loves it. gave me a ride in it and it has nice options. 8.5 touch screen. back up camera. remote start. hands free. got the full led tail light which i think is cool. dam car had more options than my 09 charger, that is why i traded it in on a challenger..lol

Attachments

• IMG_2492_zps866620dc.jpg
    IMG_2492_zps866620dc.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 120
Back